Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Double-page supporter
@BlueBio16 who knows, _anq only translates what he likes until he catches up the raws, then it's up for any other translator to grab because he doesn't like fixed timelines for translating, that's why he also batch translates, he's the hero of mangadex in these kind of things

Double-page supporter
@TheLexiconical he will not, don't bother him, he does not have a scheduled translation time, you should read his interview
https://mangadex.org/thread/43309

Contributor
Love _anq one of my favourite translator/proofreader/typesetter/redrawer on in the community.

Group Leader
Some information so people stop PMing me: this is a monthly series. The next chapter will be released on January 12th in Japan. A group has already agreed to take over (many groups have contacted me).

@AthK, he’s not doing this series anymore, another group has taken over, he even said it below your comment.

Group Leader
Now I'm actually rather curious how their relationship started in the first place.

It would have been funny if either of them actually got him the one with the horse on it 😎

@Guantanimo weren't we supposed to get the chapter yesterday? I don't mean to sound entitled, but if there's a reason for a delay just let us know and I'll understand.

Group Leader
@maxRNG Whilst the chapter does get released every 12th of the month, we still need to wait on our raw provider to scan it and send it to us before we can start working. We'll try to release it as soon as possible so we can only ask that you be patient.

@Phymiath okay, thanks. I thought you were saying you had the translation ready but we’re holding it until the 12th for some reason, not giving the date of the raw. Sorry for the confusion, and please take your time! I don’t mean to sound like I’m trying to rush you, just get it out when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread