Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

I think out of comment to the bit my roommate and I have decided to try and translate our own version of chapter 31

who’s bitchin’ in the comments section? y’all too loud, just leave if this bothers you...

Contributor
@yaboiraul Raws released on the 12th of every month. Usually take a week at most to translate for my group unless we're particularly busy.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this series turned into kaguya with everyone wanting to translate it lol

Fed-Kun's army
@shrimpgiver awwww, it's alright kiddo, I know words are hard for you and paragraphs make you scared to read xD

lol at you leaving a DM to cry about words after you lost the argument hard, an argument you started btw by DM'ing me, then running away and blocking me so I couldn't DM you back xD funny stuff mate~

@voidox ok lol. my DM was calling you pathetic and laughing at you but if you wanna take it that way then who am I to take that away from you. Anyway, if I'm the one who's got a difficult time with words then how come you still don't know the meaning of goalpost moving?

When I block someone I view it as taking out the trash, after all, why would I want to allow garbage to stay in my house?

I still like reading the messages though cause I've never had someone try so hard to write something so poorly for me. btw this is all still really funny to me, I had deleted the DMS after I took screenshots but now I want it for a written record. Ill leave you unblocked if you respond to those DMS so that I can have them to save for myself.😘

Fed-Kun's army
@shrimpgiver uhuh, keep crying about words I guess xD lol, "take out the trash" is it, so you leave me a DM and block me after sending it so I can't reply back, is totally you not running away and not scared about my response that had thus far destroyed your terrible argument, sure buddy xD

and keep going on and on about funny, I guess this is part of being a sore loser that you forget what the argument even was about xD I wasn't the one who generalised 11+ million Persona players as "self-insert losers" without any evidence/proof/logic/argument to back that up and refuses to look up what goalpost moving is while you keep doing it.

what sad life you must live that you're keeping screenshots of anonymous messages on the internet or think this site is "your house" xD You do you kid~

@voidox awe. I was really looking forward to having a physical record of how genuinely pathetic you are.

aaannnyyyyways. I'm definitely right in my generalization considering you're a part of that population lol.

also....uh.... you actually did refuse to look up what goalpost moving is. so like... idk its ok if you wanna lie but maybe just don't do it publically like that? also, I'm not even the one crying? you sent a page long message about how upset my generalization made you. maybe don't get so mad? like, it's not that serious dude lol.

Anyway if you're not gonna DM me again I guess ill just block you again cause it's funny? 😘

Fed-Kun's army
@shrimpgiver um, keep going with the sore loser routine I guess, and now you're making stuff up.

You actually think generalising 11+ million persona players as all "self-insert loners" without any sort of logic or evidence, was a good argument for you to make. Ya, that's what he did... then when I called him out on his dumb "argument", he left me a DM crying about me using words and did the sore loser thing of acting like he won, then blocking me despite him starting this entire argument

as for goal-post moving: you started talking about persona in response to me leaving a comment on this manga, then you shifted from persona 3 -> persona franchise -> persona 5 to try and suit ur dumb "argument". Then you brought up self-insert when my OP had nothing to do with that.

but you are once again going off-topic and roping me into it, just like you did last time, so DM me if you want and maybe I'll bother replying~

@shrimpgiver
@voidox
Both yall shut up. Jesus its like the only strong muscles in your bodies are your fingertips holy shit go outside. If you dont like the manga, go away cus no one cares and they aren't gonna stop reading it.
If you think persona is stupid thats fine but you're not winning any argument either so shut up too.

Its been 4 days for fuk sakes.

@meerkatears listen man I just think the dude is funny lol. in between writing code and studying for exams this has been great stress relief. I genuinely don't care what that dude says/thinks, it's just a random manga online and I think its really funny to mess with this dude cause it's super easy to get a rise out of him.

still waiting for chapter 31 v5 remastered better translation improved installment revision

Users who are viewing this thread