Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Well i guess we shouldn't use western standards on a japanese comic hahahah, though japan is highly westernized but for some reason its age of consent is still 13, isn't that kinda wierd? Maybe some corruption in the government of japan or some shit?

If you look at some of the Actors/Actresses, and Singers, they don't care about the age. Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, they were married and if you do the math she was at least 20 years his senior

Group Leader
@Anubiszeus Japan’s AoC is 13 but socially anywhere if a teachers fucks their student they’re gonna get fired or transferred to another school, regardless of consent laws. that’s not western standards

Japan’s Adult age is 20, that’s why Arase has to wait 3 years to marry Sensei

Why is there so many different translations of this last chapter? Is this series gonna come out on paperback and have the english translation.

Contributor
@MistaJ1987 My group takes a few days to redraw. First release from another person was pretty poor, and people bashed it. It was taken down, but three other groups got that version and cleaned it up resulting in the amount we have now. Then my group did ours. I'm honestly surprised there were no meme releases.

I wasn't bashing anything, I was just wondering that's all. Everybody has their own interpretation of the same read and I get that, and a lot of times that helps clear a lot of misuderstandings in that said chapter. I do thank you guys for just integrating these mangas into english, I know it's a hard thing to do and if I knew what I was doing I'd help but you guys are VIP's. Arigato

Anybody who is getting offended over a manga which is fiction, not based on real life, needs to quit getting offended, nobody is forcing you to read this manga. Quick and simple, don't like it, don't read it and move on! Some of us are here for the story the manga is weaving.

@Actus_Reus thank you for your quality translations. I hope you won't be discouraged by these other works. I also love it when the release is faster but i also like it more when the quality of the translation is good. Anyways I'm sounding like I'm some customer who paid for something but Infact I'm not so thank you for your selfless work! Hope you pick more similar mangas or just another older female and younger male as couple 😬😬😂next time!

As for the argument which is going here for ages. This undoubtedly is wrong morally. As a teacher it's her/his duty to maintain a good and healthy relationship with her/his students. What she did is no excuse and if got exposed like it did in the past few chapters, people should report it. The most funny thing is that both of them were cautious and hide far better. The exposure seemed more like story forced it. Their relationship in reality would have stay hidden until his graduation 🎓.

I wanna ask how long does each chapter take because I was assuming it was a weekly thing and I noticed that it said the last update was almost a month ago I love this series and I'm very impatient to see whats happening next I haven't been like this for awhile now

So who the hell is doing the english translations or are all the teams still fighting over who gets to translate it?

Contributor
@zerg_x From what I can tell, those other group purely made a 31 because of that first one that released. None seemed to have picked up the series. My group still plans to release chapters, and are working on it.

Everyone, we've waited up until now... we can wait a little more. Let's just remember to be mindful and grateful that people are taking funds and time out of their day to deliver these translations to us FOR FREE. Impatience will not get us what we want any faster lol.

Users who are viewing this thread