Sensei's White Lie

All of sensei arguments don't make any sense, the part about the one who can take the rightness while she is right that man can take that right from women because of their superior strength in the end the housewife 'raped' the schoolboy, even if he was superior in stregth than her duo to other factors.
Sensei really sounds like one of those crazy feminists ?

You guys are all missing the point. Both of these two had traumatic experiences. The talk dredged up that up for her, and after the tissue thing, she lashed out, and even realized right after that she should not have done that. They both probably have PTSD. Also y'all people complaining about her not fighting back thinking she could have got out of it are legit stupid, just sayin.

Dex-chan lover
I fully expect a lot of retarded "feminzai lol tumblr sjw" whining, as per usual when it comes to anything other than ecchi tits and a more nuanced plot, but at least some people recognize why she does what she does and what happened to her.

A person can still take regretful or shitty actions or be a shitty person after going through trauma. There are certain things sensei can help (such as lashing out at him which even she realizes later) which are understandable but still her choice and certain things she can't such as being fucking raped by someone who is her close friend's fiance. We can hate that she continues to sleep with him and lets him kinda walk all over her, but we can also understand why she does those things (if we're not your standard internet misanthrope). It's a difficult position to say what one can or cannot due.

"She shoulda fought back or said no" Shut the fuck up.

dzl

I've finished reading raws. This is hell of a rollercoaster. The more you will read it the more you will be hating guy who cheating on this wife with sensei. It's good, dark story with ending that should satisfy most of you.
If someone want it, i could send you raws if you PM me.

This manga is an example on how feeling, rational thinking, and instinct are different things. And a lot of people still confused about this.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to thank all the commenters for making it clear to me that while this may be quite good quality stuff it's not something I'm really feeling like reading. Methinks it would frustrate me a lot.

Women who fall so easily for man-slut like that are really not worth much in my eyes. Also I got nothing against "prudes" or "sluts" but girls that try to appear as the first one while actually being the second, are the worst.

She out to at least bluff about calling the cops on his ass freakin rapist!!

dzl

If anyone is interested, here is a link to raws on my google drive.

Code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ht8D40_DnCpmvwUm47ddICQo8m9tUAFW?usp=sharing

Dex-chan lover
Scrolling down some of the old comments... Damn the amount of stupidity here is amazing in a really bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread