Sensei's White Lie

Dex-chan lover
I lol'ed. You can understand someone and still call them those things.

In addition, you can make the story 'realistic' and it could still be boring or weak as shit - or it could also be humorous.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga manages to get me annoyed just enough to stick around and hope for an eventual payoff. I see a lot of people defend it as realistic but although I have no personal experience with rape in Japan I feel a guy who's a known rapist can't just wander around untouched while every girl convinces themselves they love him.

On a side note I feel 'realistic' is an often used defense when the plot involves dark themes/plotlines that require the characters to act irrationally and shitty to maintain that darkness.

Aggregator gang
that was really surprising. i was afraid hayafuji would get some sort of redemption towards some stupid ending where he begs for forgiveness, but nope.

@nanze hes not just wandering around, hes racking up karma, you're witnessing that. it's good you're getting angry though.

This is good, like really really good.

Also, sexual relationships are complicated. Maybe when you kids grow up, you will experience it for yourself.

well she is gonna kill the child now for the Beast.

its like everyone in this Manga is doing bad or has done bad and just having the taste of Karma.

even the pregnant lady is to be accused of loving the Beast and not finding out about it yet.

you really can't feel pity for anyone in this.

Dex-chan lover
The author just married Inio Asano (mangaka of Goodnight PunPun)

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself So a hyper drama author married a hyper drama author, guess they will influence each other in their works.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, when two extremely depressing mangaka get together I hope things work for them.

After reading Downfall by Asano I am...hesitant to say he's in a good place.

Aggregator gang
I've read the 1st few chapters and I must say, I really hate this manga. Literally everyone in this manga has some sort of fucked up shit going on with them and all of them have such crass thought processes.

Users who are viewing this thread