Sensei's White Lie

Reading this saved me from trauma experience. Never know that i now come back and read it again. Traumatised experience will never be erased, but when you grown stronger to confront stuffs, the traumatised things may not be that dead end. This manga so far is my best medicine for now.

At first I thought that it was gonna be another excuse for sexy teacher situation but my! This manga is really well written and intelligent. Also the drawing is subtle. A really good discovery!

The moral of this story is that you can just get away with rape in Japan as long as you don't feel bad about it. You can just rape as many women as you want.

Dex-chan lover
Trash. Manga equivalent of some C-movie, except of art. It's like mangaka wanted to draw rape hentai, but forced to make "serious" manga.

Dex-chan lover
The art is mostly alright, the story is contrived and too dumb for how seriously it's trying to take itself and most of the characters are absurd caricatures built to be as unlikeable as possible. Unless you like feeling miserable stay away from this failure.

To those that keep telling that the bottom line of the story is that rape is just super easy in Japan and shit, eat shit please. Most rape cases are not reported because of exactly how this manga portrays it to be. Sexual Assault even more. Made me realize as a man how the consequences of sexual assault manifests itself - a slow bushfire.

Answering the question of 'Why didnt you report it afterwards?'

Users who are viewing this thread