Sensitive Boy - Ch. 38 - Closing Distance

Dex-chan lover
concern-concern-meme.gif

Group Leader
Is it truly a red flag as you guys are saying? Is it not possible that after hearing someone say they want you to live on your lowest moment, you develop genuine feeling for them? No? oh ok
You and I might be the only ones who relate to that. Are we menhera inside?

Double-page supporter
I haven't seen anyone talk about this, but the girl was just about to jump, a guy comes and kinda saves her life and she gets a call on the phone which instantly makes her ditch the guy that saved her AND she has the most baisc romance anime girl "ahhh I l love this person so much ahh" blushed face when she was on the phone with whoever called her. There ain't no other reason anime girls EVER blush like that unless its a guy, and with the last arc I believe it.
Story wise tho that would be fucking lame if they went a similarish route as last time

Double-page supporter
Ok so there's a possibility that if he revealed how he came to like her that it won't be so bad, because she's already accepting that "his eyes say I like you". But if all her scars and reason for committing suicide came from her past role as an Idol, it might backfire pretty hard toI

Dex-chan lover
click on that little official raw button and look at that promotional image.. tells you exactly where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
An overanalysing dude who takes his fandom super ultra seriously. This won't be easy for him.

Dex-chan lover
man, idk i'm not feeling this arc hmmm like the arc is moving too fast or there's no impact compare it to the first arc
I know what you mean, this protagonist is way more passive than the last guy. I like the spotlight on parental neglect, but the suicide and parasocial vibes are kind of veering the focus. I'm hoping it'll get better.

Users who are viewing this thread