Sensitive Boy - Ch. 39 - A disturbed heart

Dex-chan lover
He needs to open up to his homies, man... Homies are supportive and could make having distant parents more bearable. It sucks that distant parents often times doesn't get seen as something bad for the children. Even if you know your parents are doing it for you, it still fucks you up.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't that Saitou Kanon's hands around his neck? :worry:

ra57QQH.png
So, this trauma is not obsessive compulsion, but rather abusive and poisonous relationships: The image he has about Kanon of being super cute... is going to change.

buckle up everyone. This is going to get rough.

So Kanon is like the ex trainee teacher? Beautiful and kind on the outside, but a selfish woman who only wants to satisfy her own sexuality?

Dex-chan lover
I hadn't read it since the POV switch, neither did this chapter, but I wanted to ask, how is it since then? I kinda felt the end with Kaede was a letdown in a way since it left open so many stuff, and I really don't like the Nande koko sensei approach of being an anthalogy that overlaps at times.

Contributor
I hadn't read it since the POV switch, neither did this chapter, but I wanted to ask, how is it since then? I kinda felt the end with Kaede was a letdown in a way since it left open so many stuff, and I really don't like the Nande koko sensei approach of being an anthalogy that overlaps at times.
It’s not satisfying

Dex-chan lover
No lie this is way more interesting then the previous arc. Feel like the author didn't approach the topic of the last arc in the best, it certainly wasn't bad, but it kind of fell flat. This story arc is already showing a lot more promise to me.

Users who are viewing this thread