Sensitive Boy - Ch. 46 - You know nothing

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOO he got cooked šŸ˜­ hang it up you dont even kno the first thing bout your girl

I donā€™t think itā€™s the real idol. Remember the twin thing from a previous chapter? And now we just heard about her plastic surgery? And ā€œhow did you stop being an idol?ā€ ā€œIā€™ll tell you next timeā€
Still might be too soon to tell, but all signs point to an imposter!

Dex-chan lover
So she's not sleeping with him as most people thought,but IF she was,then I would assume that it's an extremely toxic relationship where she trades sex with him for him to take care of her mental and physical needs during such breakdowns.

But honestly, even if its not something like this my man still needs to get out. Realistically, nothing good comes out of being involved with such a mentally unstable girl but since this is a manga he is probably gonna stay and by end of this arc she will be all right.

Supporter
Even if sheā€™s not sleeping with him right now thereā€™s zero chance that he hasnā€™t slept with her in the past. That guy seems like slime, absolutely the type to take advantage of her vulnerability.
Even the way he was talking to the current boyfriend was just so condescending in the ā€œhelp yourself to my already ruined sloppy secondsā€ kind of way.

Whoda thought, the girl that quit the public eye, was about to kill herself, and showed clear attachment issues has crazy baggage šŸ’€

Users who are viewing this thread