Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I did not want to know

Dex-chan lover
Omg you people are so stupid have you been a teenager jesus christ over dramatize those years much in everything that is not how normal teenager act you dumb fuck real life isn't euphoria and it's a shoujo manga grew in Christian no sex worldly things that doesn't make it okay I'm of people writing shit stories and people saying its realistic because it's a tragedy or saying that irrationally choice makes sense because that a teenager you are ether old as fuck or need to good outside the people you base your opinion of teenager on are a small minority there just loud
Wow rude much!
You do realise their are other opinions and point of views that can also make sense other than your own. No two people hold the same exact experience, just as art can be interpreted in multiple ways. Did you consider that I or someone else who you disagree with have a similar experience or feelings of one of these characters?
I assume not due the aggressive writing in your reaction.

I and the girl are literally the same,we don't know that to think of having sex with someone,I know exactly how she feels

Wow rude much!
You do realise their are other opinions and point of views that can also make sense other than your own. No two people hold the same exact experience, just as art can be interpreted in multiple ways. Did you consider that I or someone else who you disagree with have a similar experience or feelings of one of these characters?
I assume not due the aggressive writing in your reaction.
Your taking about a manga about a male rape victim called sensitive boy were a girl is disgusted that her mother fucked to make her what art what realism bitch and my first comment was my opinion and point of view

Dex-chan lover
I come from the future...that is Spanish translations.

For my earlier summaries, see here and here. Even though it's only two chapters, this summary is a bit lengthy because there are some strong statements I wanted to write. This is mostly about what happens to Tsubasa.

We last left off with Kaede Seto confessing his feelings to his boss, the coffee shop owner, Rio. She laughs it off as him saying that she is glad that he likes her as his boss at work. We later see a panel that suggests she understood exactly what Kaede meant, that he had romantic feelings for her, and that she played it off that way to avoid the situation.

Tsubasa has a haircut. It's the explicit cliche of getting a haircut after a breakup. Remember Aya? You don't remember Aya. That's the name of the girl who was classmates with Kaede in middle school, who had told Tsubasa about the rumors.

Tsubasa explains to Momoka and Aya the reason why she is no longer in a relationship with Kaede. She doesn't reveal the extent of his past, merely saying that she thought he was dirty and that he did it willingly and that the extent of his past was more than she had thought.

Aya is pissed at Tsubasa, and in my opinion, rightfully so. Aya reveals that there were multiple rumors going around, including that Kaede had been the victim of sexual abuse. She says that Kaede had done nothing wrong, and yet Tsubasa has blamed him. Aya asks if that makes Tsubasa just as bad as an abuser.

Aya then explains that everyone has such sexual experiences, that it is completely "normal", regardless of what Tsubasa may think. Tsubasa asks if her inability to accept that makes her abnormal. Tsubasa reiterates that what she said to Kaede is unforgiveable, but she doesn't know what to do now, especially when she had never been taught these things at home nor in school.

Aya basically says fuck that noise. Those are two completely different things. It's not Tsubasa's fault that she thinks that way, but it is explicitly Tsubasa's fault that she called Kaede dirty and that he wanted it to happen. Saying that to a victim is a simply unbelievable. Saying that is the same as blaming a woman for getting raped just because she wore a miniskirt.

Tsubasa repeats herself, saying that she knows what she said is unforgiveable. However, she also asks why Aya is so upset when it's not her business. Aya explains that even though it is probably not the same as what happened to Kaede, she herself had similar experiences, and she can't stand the thought of people like them being blamed. Tsubasa says that no matter how much she tries to avoid it, she still thinks that way.

Aya departs, taking Momka with her and leaving Tsubasa reflecting on the horrible things she said to Kaede, with Tsubasa crying alone.

I come from the future...that is Spanish translations.

For my earlier summaries, see here and here. Even though it's only two chapters, this summary is a bit lengthy because there are some strong statements I wanted to write. This is mostly about what happens to Tsubasa.

We last left off with Kaede Seto confessing his feelings to his boss, the coffee shop owner, Rio. She laughs it off as him saying that she is glad that he likes her as his boss at work. We later see a panel that suggests she understood exactly what Kaede meant, that he had romantic feelings for her, and that she played it off that way to avoid the situation.

Tsubasa has a haircut. It's the explicit cliche of getting a haircut after a breakup. Remember Aya? You don't remember Aya. That's the name of the girl who was classmates with Kaede in middle school, who had told Tsubasa about the rumors.

Tsubasa explains to Momoka and Aya the reason why she is no longer in a relationship with Kaede. She doesn't reveal the extent of his past, merely saying that she thought he was dirty and that he did it willingly and that the extent of his past was more than she had thought.

Aya is pissed at Tsubasa, and in my opinion, rightfully so. Aya reveals that there were multiple rumors going around, including that Kaede had been the victim of sexual abuse. She says that Kaede had done nothing wrong, and yet Tsubasa has blamed him. Aya asks if that makes Tsubasa just as bad as an abuser.

Aya then explains that everyone has such sexual experiences, that it is completely "normal", regardless of what Tsubasa may think. Tsubasa asks if her inability to accept that makes her abnormal. Tsubasa reiterates that what she said to Kaede is unforgiveable, but she doesn't know what to do now, especially when she had never been taught these things at home nor in school.

Aya basically says fuck that noise. Those are two completely different things. It's not Tsubasa's fault that she thinks that way, but it is explicitly Tsubasa's fault that she called Kaede dirty and that he wanted it to happen. Saying that to a victim is a simply unbelievable. Saying that is the same as blaming a woman for getting raped just because she wore a miniskirt.

Tsubasa repeats herself, saying that she knows what she said is unforgiveable. However, she also asks why Aya is so upset when it's not her business. Aya explains that even though it is probably not the same as what happened to Kaede, she herself had similar experiences, and she can't stand the thought of people like them being blamed. Tsubasa says that no matter how much she tries to avoid it, she still thinks that way.

Aya departs, taking Momka with her and leaving Tsubasa reflecting on the horrible things she said to Kaede, with Tsubasa crying alone.
So his friend aya feels the same I do

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait a freaking second. Why do they teach sex ed to elementary schoolers? :wtf::finnawoke: Isn't it way too early?

Dex-chan lover
Wait a freaking second. Why do they teach sex ed to elementary schoolers? :wtf::finnawoke: Isn't it way too early?
Japanese elementary school goes to around age 12-ish, 13-ish. We can give it the benefit of the doubt and say the students are that old.

A bit young? Maybe. That's about when children start to undergo puberty, so it isn't wholly unreasonable.

Dex-chan lover
this interaction will do wonders for his psyche, open about something traumatic and next day they don't even want you to touch them
Then the regret starts to manifest in him

"I really shouldn't have told her...." Yea this relationship is not gonna last, calling it now

Dex-chan lover
Literally my exact thought, I was taught about that in high school

These are elementary students, imagine if schools actually started doing this in the real world, parents will def riot.

They're gonna end up lining up and taking turns apologizing to NickMercs, the people who canceled him for his "leave children alone" tweet

Dex-chan lover
Sex Ed in the UK starts around 12ish I believe, although I might have chanced from when I was in primary school.
To be fair all I remember of it was a ton of us kids just laughing our heads off, doubt any of us took in the information they were trying to convey that day.

Ironically I believe the primary reason that they teach it so young, is to help children identify that they might have been raped at some point and also to teach them to identify bad situations in a sense. But don't quote me on that I have zero idea what my stupid government and social system is doing.

Dex-chan lover
Your taking about a manga about a male rape victim called sensitive boy were a girl is disgusted that her mother fucked to make her what art what realism bitch and my first comment was my opinion and point of view
Yet you reply to every comment that you has a different point compered to your own, without right belligerence.
You questioned before if any of the people who think this manga is good, were ever teenagers; from the way you act and the way you respond I must wonder the very same of you. Personally I think you are either someone that lacks the ability to sympathise with others point of view or something that can't fully comprehend the emotional depths that manga is pocking at for those that read it.
Either way I am done talking to you at this point, as I realise I can not convince you of anything as I am playing chess with a pigeon or a troll.
I hope you have a good life and I really do mean that, more over I recommend you stop commenting and or reading this manga as it cannot be good for your mental health if it is giving you this kind of visceral reaction.

Yet you reply to every comment that you has a different point compered to your own, without right belligerence.
You questioned before if any of the people who think this manga is good, were ever teenagers; from the way you act and the way you respond I must wonder the very same of you. Personally I think you are either someone that lacks the ability to sympathise with others point of view or something that can't fully comprehend the emotional depths that manga is pocking at for those that read it.
Either way I am done talking to you at this point, as I realise I can not convince you of anything as I am playing chess with a pigeon or a troll.
I hope you have a good life and I really do mean that, more over I recommend you stop commenting and or reading this manga as it cannot be good for your mental health if it is giving you this kind of visceral reaction.
Jesus christ your a dumb ass hope you have bad one fuck off
Bitch talking about depth of a spoon of water it's not that deep

Dex-chan lover
i was actually gonna theorize that the tutor was gonna be her mom's sister, but then if her mom knows about what the tutor/sister did, why would she hire her or have her be ANYWHERE near her daughter?
Probably because her daughter is a girl and she knows the sister is into males so she isn't worried in that way

I feel like this is still a red herring the tutor or whatever she's called is gonna be the teacher that did it to the guy. While yes, this is a real problem in the story and stems from upbringing and what her mom thinks I think it could be resolved rather quickly. People are naturally able to change and maybe we could be safe but it might take a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's easier to portrait the victim when he's a cute boy, but I hoped they made the MC not look like the stereotype of a"sensitive boy", it would be more realistic I think.
It makes it more digestible to me, since the topic at hand could easily fall off if taken too far of the rails. Also, making it too realistic defeats the purpose of the media its being portrayed in. There must exist other sorts of mediums in which this type of topic is tackled in a more profound and distinguished angle. I find this story to be a neat encapsulation of character study from a japanese perspective on SA. Specially since its Female on Male, which is already a taboo discussion over in the west.

Fed-Kun's army
Japanese elementary school goes to around age 12-ish, 13-ish. We can give it the benefit of the doubt and say the students are that old.

A bit young? Maybe. That's about when children start to undergo puberty, so it isn't wholly unreasonable.
I got my Sex ed as early as 9. First of all, you can teach kids about biology in a safe space without going into detailed descriptors of malicious intent. You can also release all of their doubts and curiosities by simply answering their questions. Otherwise people tend to make stuff up at that age and spread missinformation whilst attempting to piece it together.
Contrary to popular believe. Children will not engage in sex as soon as they learn about it. And it is also incredibly important as to teach them about consent before they ergo into prepubescent years and begin to develop an ego and sexual appettite.
Remember that most mistakes done at an early age are because of the lack off knowledge and grasp of consequences over action.
Also, child predators are a thing that a CHILD should come to know about at some point so to avoid them. So yeah, around 9 to 12 is a good time frame to start to slowly slide the idea that we are capable of bearing life and that there will be a lot of factors surrounding that decision in order for it to turn out right.
This comes from a person who grew up in a country in which cases of Assault on 6yo girls were a thing growing up (and still are) from criminal activity but also family members of the victim. And this is not unique to said country.

Dex-chan lover
i was actually gonna theorize that the tutor was gonna be her mom's sister, but then if her mom knows about what the tutor/sister did, why would she hire her or have her be ANYWHERE near her daughter?
Because they’re both female of course. Japan unlike other western countries sort of just ignores homosexuality so mother would probably think it’s fine for them to be left alone together even if one of them is a sexual predator.

Dex-chan lover
Because they’re both female of course. Japan unlike other western countries sort of just ignores homosexuality so mother would probably think it’s fine for them to be left alone together even if one of them is a sexual predator.
I’ve heard it’s bad over their for things such as mental health and any sexuality other than heterosexuality from a few Japanese friends of mine. But I haven’t seen any actual studies or documentaries on the subject.
Although I’m sure your right in some way, but the only things I know about the subject are here say and fictional media.

Users who are viewing this thread