Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I did not want to know

Fed-Kun's army
ITT people getting angry at a teenager.
Since the last thread, there have been people who can't comprehend that a teenager can freak out and do horrendous things in the heat of the moment.
A teenager on her first take at romance is not the most emotionally stable and mature person, damn there are full-grown adults that wouldn't be capable of dealing with this carefully enough.
If Tsubasa's tutor isn't Kaede's Abuser and turns out to be a Male, I am genuinely afraid for her, if this author wants that sweet sweet drama that is an easy way to milk content for as long as he wants. I hope he doesn't go that path.

Dex-chan lover
What are you taking about this is online I said go outside why I would care what everyone else here is saying when my point is you guys are literally OKing victim blaming
No, seriously, read what most ANYONE has said about this matter in the chapter threads.

Dex-chan lover
ITT people getting angry at a teenager.
Since the last thread, there have been people who can't comprehend that a teenager can freak out and do horrendous things in the heat of the moment.
A teenager on her first take at romance is not the most emotionally stable and mature person, damn there are full-grown adults that wouldn't be capable of dealing with this carefully enough.
If Tsubasa's tutor isn't Kaede's Abuser and turns out to be a Male, I am genuinely afraid for her, if this author wants that sweet sweet drama that is an easy way to milk content for as long as he wants. I hope he doesn't go that path.
I disagree, but not for the reason you think. There are actually a surprising number of people who have come to the defense of Tsubasa. Obviously, yes, other people have stated their dislike of her, but the defenders have had a decent voice too.

As someone who knows exactly what's going to happen in future chapters, I'm most interested in seeing the reactions of other readers in comments.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I'm not if I'm mad or sad for her cuz this is all because of her mother who made her personality like this

I just want to take a moment to appreciate how good friends Izumi and Asahi are. I wish I had friends like that.

Giga chads.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is why it should be open for kids once they can start thinking on their own, age 8 I think.

Sex shouldn't be a sensitive or taboo topic. Its a phisiological need but can (unless you have a medical issue) be controlled to not hurt others.

Dex-chan lover
I think this arc is for Tsubasa accepting the fact of Kaede’s past and overcoming it at the end then author drops that her new tutor is the one who molested Kaede.
That's interesting. I'd like to see if that would happen.

Dex-chan lover
A Mary Sue is an unrealistically flawless heroine who saves everybody; what we're seeing here is a person who was insanely sort of coddled (and also might be asexual lol idk but probably more just basically damaged in her own way) and has naive and constrictive/destructive ideals. You could say maybe that she's trying to be a Mary Sue, kind of, but I think the term "Mary Sue" is mostly just off-topic here.
You sure? Because you said it, "flawless heroine who saves everybody". In this manga's context, is she not the protag's "perfect saviour"? Like, come on. An I'm-so-kind-I-cry-at-the-thought-of-me-possibly-hurting-someone-I-don't-even-know-all-that-well kind of character is too perfect for a story about recovery from a trauma, don't you think? She didn't even try to fight for her own values, unless you count that text wall monologue from previous chapter.

Sure, it doesn't fit the conventional Mary Sue definition word by word. But it does feel like it fits within this context, for me at least.

Dex-chan lover
No they don't that's not how normal people should or do view victims what she's doing is fucked up why do yall keep calling it normal it's weird
Their teens who have little understanding of how to fully process such circumstances and emotions; the way they are responding to things is totally normal especially for someone who might have gone though a rough or sheltered upbringing.
The fact is that its an amazing portal of flawed and damaged people going though new experiences.

Dex-chan lover
You should read Boy's Abyss if you like characters that feel real.
Due to the progression, storytelling and worldbuilding, it's not for everyone though.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Ironically I watched Super EyePatch Wolf's video which included a segment about Boy Abyss, I tired reading it once before but couldn't get into it; but after hearing what he had to say I'm defiantly giving it another shot.
Here is the vid decently recommend giving him a follow:

Fed-Kun's army
The worst-case scenario happened... poor my man...
as I said in the previous number: TALK TO A DAMN THERAPIST. Friends are not trained to handle this kind of karma.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this ship is gonna go far, it sailed, but it wont reach port

Their teens who have little understanding of how to fully process such circumstances and emotions; the way they are responding to things is totally normal especially for someone who might have gone though a rough or sheltered upbringing.
The fact is that its an amazing portal of flawed and damaged people going though new experiences.
Omg you people are so stupid have you been a teenager jesus christ over dramatize those years much in everything that is not how normal teenager act you dumb fuck real life isn't euphoria and it's a shoujo manga grew in Christian no sex worldly things that doesn't make it okay I'm of people writing shit stories and people saying its realistic because it's a tragedy or saying that irrationally choice makes sense because that a teenager you are ether old as fuck or need to good outside the people you base your opinion of teenager on are a small minority there just loud

Users who are viewing this thread