Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I did not want to know

Dex-chan lover
AAAHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKKK

AAAAHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK

I KNEW. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!

FUUUUUCKKKKKK. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK.

Her reaction is based in a very realistic and common sentiment about female-on-male rape, and combines with her own realistic characterization of being a teenager that's invested in a very idealized and sanitized idea of intimacy.

Should it be normal? No-- and presumably because it shouldn't be, this story indirectly (and later, directly) refutes them.

Is it regardless normal? Absolutely. You're confounding "is" and "ought".
The fuck no you need to go outside female on male isn't taken seriously at all and her disgusted is just not okay if it's was the other way around there be no question he's be a bad person
And no looking at sex that way isn't normal she even looks at her mother weird that crazy a married woman who gave birth to you is dirty that's normal wtf also she viewing consensual and nonconsensual sex the same way she thinking he did that when no he was raped that's not normal it borders on religious levels of victim blame

Last edited:
Supporter
She...just now figured out how this all works? AFTER having that class? This is beyond "sheltered" and on a Shinkansen headed straight for Delusionville.

Double-page supporter
This step into reality for tsubasa makes so much sense, first off as a teenager kaede would as stated have no knowledge of sex, making love, fucking, fwb, ntr, etc.. whatever tsubasa would have 0 clue as to what that actually was and what exactly they entail. As pure as the kid she still is she doesn't understand the importance that would have and how to react with it getting taken away, She has knowledge to know that a body is sacred and to be with the person you love but that is all, just a shoujo filled illusion of love (which would make perfect sense since shes like...a japanese teen). so essentially this jump-start in her puberty is causing her to overthink and obsess i mean even to the point of saying "my mom had sex with my dad" (I am her dad).

Imagine having this reality, getting into a first relationship where you will hopefully experience all of those things, Then getting a reality check of the worst of the worst caliber the big SA, luckily it didn't happen to her but still she has to deal with that in concept in her FIRST relationship. so she's very rapidly breaking down and realistically, she would be VERY adverse to touching someone, I fuck up and accidentally hurt someone during sex and they literally are fine and are like "this is all apart of what happens i am fine" but i am fucked up I get petrified of touching them again because of the 'fear of hurting the one you love'. Tsubasa is feeling that fear but 10 fold, because it's not like she was the one who SA'd him or was involved in any way (as we know right now 🫡) so in her new reality, the person she loves ("My heart skipped a beat!") was horribly hurt, and she feels that she would hurt him more if she does anything.

Ultimately Tsubasa is not right, In actuality with experience i can say this relationship (realistically, not anime logic) would very quickly escalate into a very toxic and damaging relationship, people tend to set unreasonable boundaries for themselves to walk on eggshells and then they would drive that into a point of arguing all the time.

(if this manga goes the drama direction which it seems like it may, I bet 50 dabloons they would do this as it would be a natural reaction)

That's right everybody, Tsubasa went to a forest, Cut down some trees, Built a farm, Got some chickens from a farmers market, farmed up some eggs, collected the shells and set them over the floor, Then she started somersaulting over them and doing quadruple back flips.

Last edited:
This step into reality for tsubasa makes so much sense, first off as a teenager kaede would as stated have no knowledge of sex, making love, fucking, fwb, ntr, etc.. whatever tsubasa would have 0 clue as to what that actually was and what exactly they entail. As pure as the kid she still is she doesn't understand the importance that would have and how to react with it getting taken away, She has knowledge to know that a body is sacred and to be with the person you love but that is all, just a shoujo filled illusion of love (which would make perfect sense since shes like...a japanese teen).

Imagine having this reality, getting into a first relationship where you will hopefully experience all of those things, Then getting a reality check of the worst of the worst caliber the big SA, luckily it didn't happen to her but still she has to deal with that in concept in her FIRST relationship. so she's very rapidly breaking down and realistically, she would be VERY adverse to touching someone, I fuck up and accidentally hurt someone during sex and they literally are fine and are like "this is all apart of what happens i am fine" but i am fucked up I get petrified of touching them again because of the 'fear of hurting the one you love'. Tsubasa is feeling that fear but 10 fold, because it's not like she was the one who SA'd him or was involved in any way (as we know right now 🫡) so in her new reality, the person she loves ("My heart skipped a beat!") was horribly hurt, and she feels that she would hurt him more if she does anything.

That's right everybody, Tsubasa went to a forest, Cut down some trees, Built a farm, Got some chickens from a farmers market, farmed up some eggs, collected the shells and set them over the floor, Then she started somersaulting over them and doing quadruple back flips.
You know that not how japanese teenagers actually are right

Double-page supporter
You know that not how japanese teenagers actually are right
puberty filled? unable to actually empahize men being SA? reading shojo manga? "an editorial category of Japanese comics targeting an audience of adolescent females and young adult women."what exactly are japanese teenagers like??? are they gods?? benevolent beings?? 2 steps above all the other teenagers? unable to fathom how peasant teenagers such as the poor korean and horrific european teenagers have to face such primitive things such as...emotions, and by god....sex??? lol nobody said tsubasa was in the right about it just that she is human like anyone else

Dex-chan lover
I legitimately disagree. Boy's Abyss feels like it's drama for the sake of drama sometimes, suffering for the sake of suffering sometimes. It's more like a soap opera than a realistic view of how people actually act.
Not when you examine every line of dialogue and how it connects to the rest of the story, it creates a web.
It's pretty coherent once you understand the chaos and muddiness, aka drama.

It doesn't give you the answers like most manga, even this one, it makes you find them yourself (for now), that's why I love it.
I felt like you after the first time I read it, and may feel like that again, but after my third reread it all clicked.

Also it seems the manga is coming to an end pretty soon, if the author ends it correctly, It'll easily make my top 10 mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Not when you examine every line of dialogue and how it connects to the rest of the story, it creates a web.
It's pretty coherent once you understand the chaos and muddiness, aka drama.

It doesn't give you the answers like most manga, even this one, it makes you find them yourself (for now), that's why I love it.
I felt like you after the first time I read it, and may feel like that again, but after my third reread it all clicked.

Also it seems the manga is coming to an end pretty soon, if the author ends it correctly, It'll easily make my top 10 mangas.
I think you misunderstand something. Coherency is not the same as lack of drama. Something can be coherent and still be overly dramatic. The story makes sense, and it all forms a "straightforward" story. Straightforward in the sense that it is logical, that there are no plot holes.

But it is nonetheless over the top at points. It is dramatic. I actually admit to having stopped a few months ago, so I can't say whether every detail has been somehow explained. But like, imagine the events happening in Boy's Abyss happening in real life. The amount of unlikely events that need to be strung together, EVEN IF they are explained, are still unlikely.

Compare that to here, Sensitive Boy. It is all too realistic that boys do get raped by adult women. It isn't overall common, but that's one single fairly realistic starting point. Then we just have a character trying his best to live his life and having people react in fairly realistic ways. There aren't these unlikely strings of events that push the plot forward.

Last edited:
puberty filled? unable to actually empahize men being SA? reading shojo manga? "an editorial category of Japanese comics targeting an audience of adolescent females and young adult women."what exactly are japanese teenagers like??? are they gods?? benevolent beings?? 2 steps above all the other teenagers? unable to fathom how peasant teenagers such as the poor korean and horrific european teenagers have to face such primitive things such as...emotions, and by god....sex??? lol nobody said tsubasa was in the right about it just that she is human like anyone else
What I mean they aren't that childish are you dumb

I think you need to revisit what most people-- and myself, in the comment you're responding to-- have said on the matter.
What are you taking about this is online I said go outside why I would care what everyone else here is saying when my point is you guys are literally OKing victim blaming and giving reasons why it's okay and normal because a guy's the victim and girl is the one being tash

Dex-chan lover
one word for the both of them. asexuality.
They're really not. At least, not so far as the latest Japanese chapters. The author does actually discuss asexuality, but the author uses a different character.

Dex-chan lover
I think this arc is for Tsubasa accepting the fact of Kaede’s past and overcoming it at the end then author drops that her new tutor is the one who molested Kaede.

Users who are viewing this thread