Sensitive Boy - Ch. 47 - Did you not notice?

Dex-chan lover
Guys he is asking for it, so he doesn't gets to complain about the trauma dumping, we already went over this shit!

Dex-chan lover
You know what, yes he can't fix her, she has to fix herself. But he can still be there for her, knowing each others wounding and sharing their mending. First step is to listen and of course try to get her professional help. I know he is just a highschooler but I believe!
You nailed it I think. I wonder if this arc is gonna be the inverse of the first, wherein the rejection of the girl is what triggered him to finally confront his need to "be normal" and move to the next stage of healing. In this arc it might be about how acceptance and support can lead to healing this time. The manga is called "sensitive boy" after all so the story is gonna focus on the sensitive boyfriend rather the sensitive boy survivor I believe

Dex-chan lover
I am missing the girl on the bottom right, if only I watch it I am sure I can find a way to fix her!

a-YVG5-X0-700b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Welp, he is about to bite more than he can chew. I will believe in him till the bitter end.

Users who are viewing this thread