Sensitive Boy - Ch. 56 - You guys would not understand

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, the charm of the series that it had in Kaede's story is gone and I can't quite put mu fingers on it :nyoron:
I'm following still but it's more chasing the high that the series had than staying because it's good :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I must say I like this 2nd arc much more than the first. Despite the fact that she was an idol, the story seems much more tangible than the first one which tried to have shocker after shocker.
Obviously his reaction now is immature and stupid, not relying on your friends when you so desperately need them but the feeling of exclusiveness to your own feelings or misery is somewhat relatable and that a lot of people go through. Usually it’s triggered by half-hearted advice and what the boys did wrong was question his girlfriend while not knowing her or their circumstances.
Also it’s the first time blonde guy get teasered for 3rd arc

Dex-chan lover
I’m calling it now. They aren’t going to end up together but hopefully they find support from others in their lives at the end of their story. The idol chick needs legit therapy and maybe she’ll get in touch with a trusted family member so she can live a more relatively normal life. And the main dude will hopefully salvage some type of civil relationship with his dad and move on since he has best friends who will love and support him.

Dex-chan lover
I’m calling it now. They aren’t going to end up together but hopefully they find support from others in their lives at the end of their story. The idol chick needs legit therapy and maybe she’ll get in touch with a trusted family member so she can live a more relatively normal life. And the main dude will hopefully salvage some type of civil relationship with his dad and move on since he has best friends who will love and support him.
On real life, the chance of salvaging the relationship with his father would be miniscule. Hell, given the way the dad is being painted, why would anyone want to remain in contact with a parent who doesn't do the bare minimum AND hits their adolescent son? It would be too much of a leap of logic if somehow the father had a sudden change of heart after all that and now wants to be a "good dad", or for MC to forgive many years of poor treatment and trauma, specially on the short term. Some people like to harp about "oh, but they're family!", but being blood-related means a lot less than truly caring for someone.

IMO best solution is for MC to get emancipated and receive a pension (or maybe work part if a pension is not a viable option) and go live by himself. Maybe after a decade or so of living separately they could start mending their relationship.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Of course they don't know what Izumi's going through because he didn't tell them. After Izumi unloaded his feelings Kaede fucked up by making the conversation about someone else. Unintentionally all that does is isolate Izumi even more because he finally told his friends what he went through and was met with the same thing he's experienced his whole life, that his feelings don't matter because they're affecting someone else. This chapter made me REALLY dislike Kaede.

Users who are viewing this thread