Sensitive Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A "normal" boy

Dex-chan lover
hes was raped at age 14, hes now 17 its long over, tbf lm hoping she pops back up later becouse at the mo the drama is very tame
A dude got raped and drama is tame they said. Even if it is "tame" this is chapter 1. Let it prepare the ingredients, then it can start cooking. But I do hope rapist teacher came back later tho. It's gonna be all hands on deck in the kitchen and they chefs are cooking something SPICY when she appears.

After thinking a while, for maximum spiciness, what if the girl's mother turns out to be the rapist teacher? That's evil, but it'll juicy drama.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I will be watching this with great interest. Obviously the correct answer to a situation like this is to get in contact with a professional therapist that deals in trauma (or probably better yet sexual trauma/assault), but I think this might be a good portrayal of what happens when therapy is not talked about often (or when it isn't an option). At the very least the exposure this manga could bring has me routing for it.

Dex-chan lover
This is not how men are eminem'd
men can only be sex-forced by anal means (usually by other men)
plot twist is he is not afraid of women because of the teacher 2pac'd him but getting her pregnant without him knowing about the child and be forced to pay child-support (the kid is not his)

inb4
Dumb
Imagine if it was reversed

It's almost like men and women are different by nature.

dab.jpg
Rape is unwanted/forced sexual penetration, which can mean a man forced to penetrate a woman. Who is doing the penetrating doesn't matter. You should look up the laws on this, and educate yourself in general.

Dex-chan lover
A dude got raped and drama is tame they said. Even if it is "tame" this is chapter 1. Let it prepare the ingredients, then it can start cooking. But I do hope rapist teacher came back later tho. It's gonna be all hands on deck in the kitchen and they chefs are cooking something SPICY when she appears.

After thinking a while, for maximum spiciness, what if the girl's mother turns out to be the rapist teacher? That's evil, but it'll juicy drama.

l call it tame becouse after reading up to chapter 21 it kinda is tame, but l do hope she is the girls mom or aunt :love:

Dex-chan lover
If you take a step back from all the p*rn you've read, you can think on how scary that'd be. Its not like just because his pp was in her that it was euphoric pleasure. Thats only true in p*rn. Imagine your pp getting bent painfully because your assaulter doesn't care about your comfort, only theirs. Like its about to snap. Scary.

Dex-chan lover
If you take a step back from all the p*rn you've read, you can think on how scary that'd be. Its not like just because his pp was in her that it was euphoric pleasure. Thats only true in p*rn. Imagine your pp getting bent painfully because your assaulter doesn't care about your comfort, only theirs. Like its about to snap. Scary.
Exactly, and sometimes, you're not even mentally ready, it's like, "what are you doing to me?".

"i can fix him" the manga it seems,which is a good thing
Very rarely, knowing spanish comes in handy:
The girl, in fact, didn't fix him
She has problems too. Her mother shelthered her all her life and labeled sexual topics as gross. When the MC told her about his trauma, she was moved to tears and felt trusted by the MC. But when she arrived home, because of her bias and lack of info on the matter, she couldn't handle it. The next day, she felt bad and grossed out when she realized that her parents and friends had sex at one point in their lives. Someone in the spanish fandom thinks she might have erotophobia.
Anyways, they're no longer together by chapter 16.
His friends? They're GOATS 🐐. Refer to chapter 19.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The replies are... a bit questionable.
Anyway, this is interesting; will keep reading.
Also, yeah, the friends have a good point about possibly being a scammer or a man: Everyone on the Internet is a man until proven otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
poor dude
we live in a society where its commonly seen as "lucky" for a guy if a girl forces herself on the guy
hope the teacher is in jail (but unlikely) and dude can get professional help with his trauma (also unlikely :c)

Users who are viewing this thread