Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - First Kiss

Aggregator gang
Wow, everything is good. Well it is the calm before the storm. She is probably be a good person but there are lot of trucks and stuff!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is too good to be true something will go very wrong in the next page im sure.

Aggregator gang
I may not mind if it's the teacher showing up vs the gf doing something wrong. She's sweet and she's trying her best in a difficult situation. Even if her view of the world is a bit rose-colored.

My current guess is all his progress being ruined by bumping into the teacher when trying to go to visit?

Dex-chan lover
So this was the first chapter in which I didn't feel any anxiety reading it.
It was kinda of a let down, where's that knife to the chest feeling that I've become accustom to.
But seriously it kinda feels your being swept away by the rushing water of a waterfall but you manage to grab onto a branch, for a second you feel saved but soon enough that branch will snap and you will be slowly dragged to your death once again.

Thanks again Tanzanite Scans for another amazing translation.

Dex-chan lover
I like how normally we would be celebrating but we are too filled with anxiety to do that

Dex-chan lover
Awe congrats~! :glee:
Mother of God I hope the pain coming soon doesn't hurt as much :worry:

Thanks for the chapter :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
manga readers are so used to shitty storytelling that realistic storytelling and romance feels creepy and fear inducing

Group Leader
Too much progress, feels illegal for a romance manga
I'm just noticing the romance tag now.

I think this just uses romantic subtexts... and its probably not the focus of the story. I think we are to experience the psychological lens of MC daily life and the drama that creates.

Group Leader
the staff should add the horror tag because this fear of something bad about to happen at each turn of the page since chapter 1 is not normal.
Author is an amazing writer. Gave 2nd hand trauma on the 1st page of a manga. Damn.

Group Leader
I really would like things to go well between the 2 of them but the signs of disaster have been presented to us. Call me pessimistic but I can't shake that feeling off and if the author proves me wrong then I deserve to be called out. Thanks for the chapter.
You're the first person I saw that said there were signs. Everybody else says it's their gut feelings. What signs did you see?

Group Leader
10 chapters in! Going better than most romance and romcom
I think this just uses romantic subtexts... and its probably not the focus of the story. I think we are to experience the psychological lens of MC daily life and the drama that creates.

Group Leader
not horror but thriller, after all since ch1 we are kept in suspense, anxiety and anticipation of something that's to happen
Thriller is more for the back and forth push and pull b/w protagonist and antagonistic elements. This is more suspense.

Group Leader
Okay, I know we're all sitting on edge here, but what if
PLOT TWIST
From here on out it's just your average sugary sweet romance manga, 100% no drama llama, with every consequent chapter filled with nothing but cuddles and snuggles and silly misunderstandings that get resolved within three pages at most
I don't think a plot twist that kills your concept is a good idea. but what if... it was done that way as some sort of meta? Where the psychological takes place in the readers experience of the manga and not with the manga's plot?

Dex-chan lover
the staff should add the horror tag because this fear of something bad about to happen at each turn of the page since chapter 1 is not normal.
I was holding my breath the entire time. Things are going way too well, way too quickly. The rush in development makes me feel like they're making room for all the despair in the end 💀

Users who are viewing this thread