Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I know we're all sitting on edge here, but what if
PLOT TWIST
From here on out it's just your average sugary sweet romance manga, 100% no drama llama, with every consequent chapter filled with nothing but cuddles and snuggles and silly misunderstandings that get resolved within three pages at most

Dex-chan lover
Damn, kissing already? They're going a bit fast I think... Hope it's not gonna start a panic attack.
Please be fine Please be fine Please be fine Please be fine
With how sweet and kind the girl is acting, I think he'll be fine with the kiss itself.
But if I had to guess, I could see things getting messy if she starts gushing about this being her first kiss, how she always dreamed about it being so romantic, and then asking him if it was his first kiss as well.

Aggregator gang
Ughhh this is making me feel so anxious but I really do hope things go well for him :(

Thank you so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
We know it's wrong when a drama manga has this much progress

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, got to hand it to the author for keeping the tension up, on the other it’s hilarious seeing the comments going insane with fear over two teens holding hands and kissing.

Dex-chan lover
I found this series today, and I'm so sad I found it today.

I'm sad because I've already read everything and now need to wait until the new chapters are released.

Dex-chan lover
seeing the drama tag makes me so unsure on what's going to happen next chapter even though I prepared myself. I feel like the next chapter will bring out a full jacket .50 cal when I'm only prepared to stop a rifle round

Hajime no Ippo could learn from him. Am I reading a shoujo? Because I really don't mind! Thanks for the Sub!

Users who are viewing this thread