Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - First Kiss

ngl the artist REALLY knows how to set an atmosphere, got every reader on edge at every single chapter.

The twist was actually that our boy, despite suffering abuse, has a good experience with his first girlfriend and has a nice, pleasant relationship with a kind girl and never suffers sex-based trauma again.
RIght? God this is the most stress I've felt from a "first kiss" page.

Fed-Kun's army
This writing is genius, in a way.
I'll say this as someone with my own set of issues. Feeling like you'll never find love because you don't ever expect to be able to tolerate would absolutely lead to rushing into things when you feel like it may finally happen. I would know, because I've done it to myself.
It's been established in previous chapters that he's not quite sure she "understood" the severity of his situation. He's trying to ignore that feeling by pushing forward. Not to say this to delegitimize the progress he's making with himself, but he's trying to push past the issue and hope it becomes irrelevant rather than take his time and ensure this girl understands it, should problems arise in the future between them.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit guys....it's been idk how many chapters that you're calling a disaster incoming.
Chill for now, enjoy the boy finally making progress of putting that hell behind him....if it will ever really come disaster, we'll then see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread