Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - What happened exactly?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie they had me in the first half
I am 90% sure now that it was her mother that molested him
Thanks for all the hard work everyone at Tanzanite Scans for the translation.

There’s nothing to say that it wasn’t. Sexual assault, harassment and molestation just don’t carry the same weight in Japan as they do in the west, in all likelihood the women was simply fired and given small fine for what she did. Such is the apathy for these crimes that the teachers own daughter could be none the wiser to what her mother did!

Dex-chan lover
The gf and the sexual assaulted look similar. Maybe it's her aunt or older sister?
It's definitely not her mother, we seen her already.

Double-page supporter
As I've been telling you guys, The girlfriend was NOT the issue, She's actually not the messed up character everyone was expecting her to secretly be. the relationship will be pure until outside forces (like middle school girl) goes to try and fuck it up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she's hot

I'm glad she apologized. She really is a good girl, but she still might be related to that teacher. Maybe family in some way or a really close tutor?

Tho this manga giving everyone anxiety is comedic in a way.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback chapters :nyoron:
Come on, start some new trouble. I wanna see some suffering.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I feel like she’s related to that teacher, cousin or aunt idk but the feeling is strong

Dex-chan lover
That clears most of the anxiety I’ve had for this series but there’s still something nagging at me, like aside from the main S.A Plotline it feels like there’s much more here.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO. I DON'T WANT A FUCKING FULL FLASHBACK ABOUT THAT!!! Spare my boy the trauma.

W Girlfriend tho.

Group Leader
It's good that she's understanding on how there was a misinterpretation in the sexual assault but I worry that she's going to change & be distant from him since he isn't "pure" as she thought he would be. Hope I am wrong and they come out better from it. Thanks for the chapter.
So far this manga has been realistic. Sometimes when people open up about their trauma, others might become distant.

Users who are viewing this thread