Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - What happened exactly?

Group Leader
Why is there more tension in this manga than 90% of horror manga. I'm out here dreading every chapter release, my heart can't take this shit.
Because the author laid the biggest "Chekhov's Gun" smack down on table in chapter 1. Now it's more like a "Chekhov's Deathstar Laser pointing in our face".

Checkov's Gun:
If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there.

Group Leader
I hate to say it, and it's not a good time to say it but

dab.jpg

I'm ready to do anything to take his place and save him from this teacher and tragedy.
Bro wants to get raped.

I think MC's relationship is going to continue without any big twists, and all the horror techniques are just a representation of his anxieties due to his trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
What a mature way to talk about it... but I'm scared that since she is so obssessed with "pure love" she may run away/get PTDS too...

but hey! Still no tragedy tag! I still belive in my happy ending!

Group Leader
oh fuck oh fuck its her mom isnt she? ITS HER FUCKING MOM ISNT SHE? GODAMMIT ITS HER MOM

Group Leader
I hate to say it, and it's not a good time to say it but

dab.jpg

I'm ready to do anything to take his place and save him from this teacher and tragedy.
that's what most adults think until it actually happen to a teenager and traumatize them. From the outside perspective always looks better than how it is so I don't even judge too much ppl that fantacize over this.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is how the girl from MC's middle school saying it in a way that accuses the MC of instigating things? She makes it sound like the MC was the one who was doing the raping.

There you go, she's a good girl. I believe in you Tsubasa don't let me down

Dex-chan lover
I'll remember that face. That woman gave our boy trauma and a tragic high school life, totally unforgivable. If I ever see her, I'll let her taste her own medicine twofold. :angery:

Dex-chan lover
More, I need more. I really enjoy this one, excited for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
There’s nothing to say that it wasn’t. Sexual assault, harassment and molestation just don’t carry the same weight in Japan as they do in the west, in all likelihood the women was simply fired and given small fine for what she did. Such is the apathy for these crimes that the teachers own daughter could be none the wiser to what her mother did!
The hell is this comment?

First, there's the nonsensical "west" grouping that legitimately makes no sense in this context. Where is this west? You're saying there's this supposedly homogenous "west" that is uniformly able to be contrasted against Japan on this issue of sexual violence?

Second, you're wrong. You're just straight wrong. In the specific case of female on male sexual crimes, the supposed "west" does not put a lot of weight on them, just like in Japan. You can look up news articles in English about it. You can look up scholarly research papers about it.

Users who are viewing this thread