Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - What happened exactly?

Dex-chan lover
You are demonstrably wrong.

This is from 2004. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-let-convicted-rapist-work-as-teacher-733600.html

This is from 2009. https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front...case-with-no-check-or-references-6740925.html

I will admit that is a decent amount of time ago, but it is completely possible there are news articles about the subject that I simply missed. It's also possible for these things to go unreported, even if they did happen.

So yes, it does happen in England specifically as well as the UK larger.
Please check your facts, these cases are about rapists being allowed to teach. Which is a gross error of judgement but not the same level as inappropriate sexual contact with a minor!

This is actually the mark of a robust system where rapists are also generally deemed unfit persons to teach children! Inappropriate sexual contact with a minor, is an automatic lifetime ban for teaching in the UK. That’s why so many pedo teachers emigrate to Thailand and Malaysia where their past won’t catch up to them so they can continue to teach and have inappropriate sexual contact with a minor.

Dex-chan lover
Please check your facts, these cases are about rapists being allowed to teach. Which is a gross error of judgement but not the same level as inappropriate sexual contact with a minor!

This is actually the mark of a robust system where rapists are also generally deemed unfit persons to teach children! Inappropriate sexual contact with a minor, is an automatic lifetime ban for teaching in the UK. That’s why so many pedo teachers emigrate to Thailand and Malaysia where their past won’t catch up to them so they can continue to teach and have inappropriate sexual contact with a minor.
Please learn to take responsibility for what you wrote.

Yes, what I linked are cases of convicted rapists being able to teach again in England. Which is literally the issue you denied.

Did you just ignore what we were talking about? The whole point is that it does happen in the UK. Then you deny it because... it happens in the UK.

Stop evading your own words. You said it doesn't happen in England. It very clearly happens there. You are wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Please learn to take responsibility for what you wrote.

Yes, what I linked are cases of convicted rapists being able to teach again in England. Which is literally the issue you denied.

Did you just ignore what we were talking about? The whole point is that it does happen in the UK. Then you deny it because... it happens in the UK.

Stop evading your own words. You said it doesn't happen in England. It very clearly happens there. You are wrong.
The issue I denied was that pedophiles were allowed to continue teaching once they got caught. I never said anything about rapists I don’t find it the least surprising that rapists can continue to teach, there’s a whole lot of rapists, a lot of teaching vacancy and not enough teachers so people deemed low risk will be allowed to teach. My point was that sex with a pupil is automatic lifetime ban from teaching because sex with a minor makes you a pedo and thus unfit to teach.

Dex-chan lover
The issue I denied was that pedophiles were allowed to continue teaching once they got caught. I never said anything about rapists I don’t find it the least surprising that rapists can continue to teach, there’s a whole lot of rapists, a lot of teaching vacancy and not enough teachers so people deemed low risk will be allowed to teach. My point was that sex with a pupil is automatic lifetime ban from teaching because sex with a minor makes you a pedo and thus unfit to teach.
You very clearly did not read. You refuse to admit you are wrong even though you have been proven time and again that you are wrong.

The 2009 article specifically talks about a sex offender who had previously raped and sexually assaulted students. That means pedophiles. Did you even read any of it?

The answer is no because you're still refusing to admit you are wrong. If you don't have the decency to just admit you are wrong and to admit you can't even read, then just stop.

Dex-chan lover
You very clearly did not read. You refuse to admit you are wrong even though you have been proven time and again that you are wrong.

The 2009 article specifically talks about a sex offender who had previously raped and sexually assaulted students. That means pedophiles. Did you even read any of it?

The answer is no because you're still refusing to admit you are wrong. If you don't have the decency to just admit you are wrong and to admit you can't even read, then just stop.
No I didn’t read it because it was behind a paywall

Dex-chan lover
No I didn’t read it because it was behind a paywall
That's fine. I could've quoted the relevant parts for you if you wanted. I still can if you want.

But it is extremely frustrating when you never even mentioned that ever before, and now you use that as an excuse. You were the one that came in here saying oh, it doesn't happen in England. I show you are explicitly wrong. Then you say oh, I was talking about pedophiles. I show you are still wrong. Then finally, finally you say the first word about not actually reading the link because it's behind a paywall.

Like, wow, you're just bad.

Dex-chan lover
That's fine. I could've quoted the relevant parts for you if you wanted. I still can if you want.

But it is extremely frustrating when you never even mentioned that ever before, and now you use that as an excuse. You were the one that came in here saying oh, it doesn't happen in England. I show you are explicitly wrong. Then you say oh, I was talking about pedophiles. I show you are still wrong. Then finally, finally you say the first word about not actually reading the link because it's behind a paywall.

Like, wow, you're just bad.
Well I didn’t think I was wrong. The first link was standard rapist fair, so I assumed the second was the same.

Dex-chan lover
Well I didn’t think I was wrong. The first link was standard rapist fair, so I assumed the second was the same.
You're the one that didn't read even though I have you proof you were wrong. You're the one who still hasn't even admitted to being wrong after so being proven wrong so many times.

You're still trying to give excuses even though your excuse is you didn't read and you just assumed.

Dex-chan lover
okay I admit I was wrong about something or another, look to be honest I totally forgot what we were even arguing about.

By the way did you know that Japan is kinda anti gay but weirdly quite pro trans. I recently discovered this fact, which is deeply interesting for me who lives in a very pro gay but anti trans country.

Dex-chan lover
Ok good! VERY GOOD! They are clearing up the misunderstanding and talking! Him sharing what happened is a very big step

Also the teacher is perfect. Seems like just an beautiful teacher but something about her seems off. I think it's the eyes and the mouth that really gives me the vibes that she's dangerous!

THanks for the chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok good! VERY GOOD! They are clearing up the misunderstanding and talking! Him sharing what happened is a very big step

Also the teacher is perfect. Seems like just an beautiful teacher but something about her seems off. I think it's the eyes and the mouth that really gives me the vibes that she's dangerous!

THanks for the chapter

You realise this is the forum page for chapter 11 not the most recent chapter (chapter 17)?

Dex-chan lover
You realise this is the forum page for chapter 11 not the most recent chapter (chapter 17)?
Yes this is the right chapter for my reply. I was commenting on how well the appearance of the teacher that raped him fits how I though she would look. Also isn't chapter 21 the newest?

Dex-chan lover
Yes this is the right chapter for my reply. I was commenting on how well the appearance of the teacher that raped him fits how I though she would look. Also isn't chapter 21 the newest?
It keeps getting updated at a rapid rate so whom knows?

oh thank god she aint immediately call him a liar or some shit I was about to throw hands

Users who are viewing this thread