Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - What happened exactly?

I kinda get more and more bad vibes from the middle school girl...

Dex-chan lover
Since the mains seem to be inhabiting different genres, I bet the female teacher thought she was in an age gap romance book.

Dex-chan lover
This is 2023, the women would get off scot-free, we really need to protest on this.

Damn, Im really loving this manga showing how a healthy relationship is.

Of course I'm in for the fucked up ride, but it's really a breath of fresh air see a healthy relationship for once.

thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
I don't think Tsubasa's mom was the r**ist.

1. Kaede knows Tsubasa's last name (Arisaka Tsubasa). Arisaka is not a common name, especially if they are still in the same city. Just hearing her surname when she first introduced herself would've triggered him. Unless her mom re-married and changed names, then it's a whole different story which brings to my second point :
2. Blondie went to the same school as Kaede, and now is in the same school as Tsubasa. By proxy, Tsubasa knows which JHS Kaede went to. If her mom was there, it would've come up in a casual conversation, something like "Oh, my mom used to teach there. She went by (previous surname) before." especially because Tsubasa wants to bond more with Kaede.

So, unless the mom was amazingly deceptive of where she worked and very good at hiding her emotions while at home, I highly doubt it's Tsubasa's mom.
I think it's the home tutor that is yet to be revealed, and she might be the mom's acquaintance or blood relative.
The r**ist teacher might have got blacklisted to teach in public schools, but she's getting by as a private tutor.

Or maybe, the author is just going to do it anyway and make Tsubasa's mom to be the big bad for the sake of drama.
We'll have to see.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know where I can read the raws?

Or anyone know good series that touch on some of the same themes? Specifically, male lead trying his best to be "normal" but struggling. I know certain ones like "To Be Ordinary", but I'd like other recommendations. Thanks.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone at Tanzanite Scans for the translation.

Damn bro that's the teacher.. must be hard for u, I'd gladly take that place for u bro ✌

Dex-chan lover
ah yes I remember the chapter where he confessed and people kept calling the girl bad news bc she "downplayed" his suffering. I was one of the few to think she thought he was molested too. Y’all focus on bad things to happen so much you don’t pay attention enough

Dex-chan lover
This girl is taking things pretty well, and that's perhaps the scariest thing about this all. Still think the blond girl is endgame tho, seems like she was trying to befriend him on line.

Dex-chan lover
It's depressing to even point out, but so far this manga has featured more communication and honest attempts at compromising, adapting, and respecting the other person than 90% of dreamy shoujo romcoms.
Even the blonde girl, despite her arguably harsh words, feels more like a real human being concerned for her friend rather than your typical "bitchy blonde" thriving on gossip and drama.

Fed-Kun's army
Rape's still rape. :pacman:

Also bless the gf for recognizing her previous misstep.

Users who are viewing this thread