Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kaede's Past 2

Dex-chan lover
Sees over a hundred comments again
Panik

Sees the chapter is wholesome
Panik over

Reads spoilers that say wait for next chapters and you'll see
Panik intensifies

Calling it now the new tutor Tsubasa is getting (mentioned in ch. 9) is gonna be the teacher that assaulted Kaede. Since people in comments have been saying Japan is lax in punishing those types of crimes.

Dex-chan lover
shittttt the more I look at the rpist face and her face, the more similar I think they are T_T

can someone spoil with spoilers tags what are the "bad things" that's going to happen in the next few chapters ? I don't think I can take my boy to be sad again

Dex-chan lover
can someone spoil with spoilers tags what are the "bad things" that's going to happen in the next few chapters ? I don't think I can take my boy to be sad again
Afaik from the spoilers,
The girl ultimately does not take those revealations well, blames him for not resisting hard enough and actually enjoying the experience, and they eventually break up
Not so much MISERY or TRAGEDY, but some DRAMA nevertheless

Where i find teacher like that when i was 14 ~15 yrs old??:love:

Boys and Girls are really different. It's not the same thing. At this age, our testosterone are through the roof. We can fuck pretty much anything who has a hole...

It's really an OVERsensitive boy :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
The author did a good job drawing her as a pretty woman,so people will realise that it's not only the "disgusting" or "ugly" people who commit such crimes
It's a risky gamble, though-- on one hand, I can rationalize how awful the experience must have been, and Kaede's monologue really does sell the trauma. And as you said, it's valuable to depict a rapist as someone far from ugly.

...on the other hand? Would.

Well, I would.

Maybe. Possibly.

You know, right now, I really think this story won't be complete without seeing the teacher's perspective.

Man I wish it was more about the after effects from rape beyond just crying and being touchy. The guy shoulda developed a complex where he gets fantasies about being taken advantage of by women and struggle dealing with his sexuality. Or get totally fucked in the head thinking all women who are kind to him are just horny rapists trying to get close to take advantage of him. Or feel dirty from having unwanted sex and that he isnt worth shit. Or even having knocked up sensei and having to deal with knowing or supporting a kid he didnt want. This manga could’ve gone a lot darker and really delved into the male psyche after being raped. But nah, he just cries and avoids women. Guess he got off pretty easy.
Those are interesting ideas, and I think at least one of them ends up being executed.

...that said, there are countless ways to respond to being raped. We're reading the story involving the reaction of a specific individual with his own disposition.

Where i find teacher like that when i was 14 ~15 yrs old??:love:

Boys and Girls are really different. It's not the same thing. At this age, our testosterone are through the roof. We can fuck pretty much anything who has a hole...
You can only think that when you yearn for female attention you've never gotten, and don't understand what unwanted female attention is like. And you'll quickly learn when you do receive female attention.

Boys and girls are different, but in this case, they're not that different. Many people would like to be seized by someone they already like, man or woman (for the latter, are you familiar with romance shoujo and josei? Or fanfiction?), but then that's not rape. These desires are also usually unmoored from reality, so nobody has to reckon with consequences that don't exist. But-- by definition-- nobody wants sex they don't want.

Ah, speaking of which, I'm surprised Tsubasa was fixated on "pure romance" shoujo, considering that borderline predatory "bad boy" male leads are obviously popular.

Afaik from the spoilers,
The girl ultimately does not take those revealations well, blames him for not resisting hard enough and actually enjoying the experience, and they eventually break up
Not so much MISERY or TRAGEDY, but some DRAMA nevertheless
what a fucking cunt holy shit

Dex-chan lover
0021-009.png

Also, damn that was a fucked up set of chapters hopefully, his bros and his gal keep sticking with him, because I imagine that the rapist probably got a smack on the wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread