Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Abnormal

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, is this series a light novel? I'm assuming that's where you got the info from; if so, how far along is the light novel? Cause I might consider reading the LN instead, mostly cause I'm really impatient LMFAO. I am glad to hear that this series (at least from what you've told) seems to truly focus on the coming-of-age aspect of these highschool kids, trying to learn about themselves and others in a more deep and meaningful way, and even self-reflecting at times. It's much better than how earlier on people kept saying "oh the teacher's gonna come back" or some shit like that (though I'm not opposed to it if it does eventually happen; just glad that the series is more meaningful than what people theorized it'd be www).
No LN or WN as far as i know, seems like an original manga story, what i know is from the raws, which after chapter 23 are hard to find (currently chapter 30-31 I think), I am considering subscribing to the publisher's app to read the story.
It is a good read so far, currently MC has a new love interest in a mature woman, the owner of the coffee shop Kaede and Tsubasa's date, it seems that it is unrequited, so while MC may have to experience another heartbreak, he wasn't taken advantage of and an Adult behaved properly (as far as I've read, this is currently the arc in the newest chapters so I don't have confirmation)
The Teacher hasn't made an appearance, but I don't doubt she will comeback somehow.

Dex-chan lover
this is one reason why rape (and especially underage rape) is crueler than one might realize at first.
It's not just the act itself and the trauma associated with it. You can seriously mess up any chances for the victim to have a normal, loving relationship.
I expect Kaede-kun to eventually, when he is older, find a mature woman that can deal with his past and still love him. But his chances of having romance in his teen years are basically completely dead.
Fuck rapists and especially fuck teachers who exploit their position and the trust of their students to do it.
t. teacher
Kill rapists, behead rapists, roundhouse kick a rapist into the concrete, crucify filthy rapists.

Dex-chan lover
According to Japanese law, rapists are "punished by imprisonment with work for a definite term of not less than 3 years", so no.
Bro thinks a Japanese school actually publically accused one of their teachers of rape without insistent and continuous pressure from the victim's family
Ohnononono :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Kill rapists, behead rapists, roundhouse kick a rapist into the concrete, crucify filthy rapists.
In general rape doesn't have death sentences, because it rewards killing the victims. In countries where there has been death sentences for rape, rape and murder has had much higher prevalence than just rape compared to other countries without death sentence. So in general it's widely accepted in the world that there shouldn't be death sentences for rape to avoid rapists killing their victims.

Dex-chan lover
Theres def 1 thing you can blame her for
The reason she finds it disgusting is her stupid concept of shoujo love IRL as you can see on the chapter when she talks about the acts more than whose at fault, which makes her judge him 2x times harder than a normal person would

So yeah, she still trash lez go
Blaming people for having a striving towards an ideal love is not something that fixes anything.
To understand how ugly, dirty and imperfect the world is and accept it, you do need to first idealize it and see how easily things are shattered, and yet be willing to put them back together as best as you can.

Fed-Kun's army
Only if the school decided not to cover their asses and fire her quietly, and only if she was actually convicted
AFAIK, I'm not Japanese nor do I have experienced Japanese culture beyond a couple of months abroad, But Japanese are slaves to appearances, Involving authorities in this would've been huge news and it could "damage the image of the school".
This kind of news either explodes or is heavily contained, the latter is more common. The fact that Kaede's schoolmates didn't have a clear picture of why he left leads me to believe that it was hushed, The teacher did get fired, but it wasn't reported to the authorities. Some people have said that the tutor for Tsubasa could be That teacher, it's a real possibility, since she wouldn't have a criminal record.
Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I saw it coming. Like the nurse teacher said, she is young, and is not yet fully developed. She's just normal teen.

Dex-chan lover
Yep here comes the social influence. Even though she WANTS to trust him, society's and her own upbringing standards creeps on her despite her.
I'm actually glad the author decided to go this route.
It's not really the standards, but the fact that it mostly is the other way around. In general, men are often the stronger party... and even historically, it's men that had the power...

But it's because of those fact that makes it harder for male victims when they are overwhelmed.

Hell, if most adult males reading this were in his position where a sexy woman pushed them down, they would accept it.

And that makes it much much harder to sympathize for a lot of people...

Think about how many young boys his age actually dreamed of having their sexy older teacher have sex with them....

That's the disadvantage that male victims often have...

how-do-you-manage-pain-i-simply-live-with-the-pain-poll-vote.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Miyamoto sense is a trustworthy and responsible adult. At least remember that fact.

Dex-chan lover
No LN or WN as far as i know, seems like an original manga story, what i know is from the raws, which after chapter 23 are hard to find (currently chapter 30-31 I think), I am considering subscribing to the publisher's app to read the story.
It is a good read so far, currently MC has a new love interest in a mature woman, the owner of the coffee shop Kaede and Tsubasa's date, it seems that it is unrequited, so while MC may have to experience another heartbreak, he wasn't taken advantage of and an Adult behaved properly (as far as I've read, this is currently the arc in the newest chapters so I don't have confirmation)
The Teacher hasn't made an appearance, but I don't doubt she will comeback somehow.
A Spanish translation group has posted up to chapter 26. I wrote a detailed summary of all chapters up to 25 based on that, and I posted it in chapter 11's comments, if that's if any interest.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has been so incredibly realistic, I am very excited and scared of what's to come. The bomb that's been planted under the table if fucking ginormous

Users who are viewing this thread