Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I did not want to know

Dex-chan lover
I'll just sit back and wait for the next chap and people's reaction to it.

I already saw it in spanish, and others have already said in spoilers what's to come so I'm not gonna repeat it again.

Next chap gonna be very active in comments I bet.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to think Kaede's teacher is Tsubasa's aunt because the mom and her look similar to me, Kaede NEVER says her name, the mom seems to have something against sexual things
(if she is the trainee teacher then it's reminding her how she lost her job for doing something sexual to a student OR if she's a relative then how the Trainee disgraced \embarrassed\harmed the family with her sexual act)
I think this would make sense if somehow the teacher had a history of sexual assualt, as that would make Tsubasa's mom's apprehension to sexual topics. How the teacher would then be able to get hired, I have no idea, but maybe?

b_y

tbh i think the fl is sex-repulsed. she seemed comfortable with the romantic aspect of the relationship but once sex became a possibility she began feeling anxiety/disgust.

Dex-chan lover
You should read Boy's Abyss if you like characters that feel real.
Due to the progression, storytelling and worldbuilding, it's not for everyone though.
I legitimately disagree. Boy's Abyss feels like it's drama for the sake of drama sometimes, suffering for the sake of suffering sometimes. It's more like a soap opera than a realistic view of how people actually act.

Dex-chan lover
i was actually gonna theorize that the tutor was gonna be her mom's sister, but then if her mom knows about what the tutor/sister did, why would she hire her or have her be ANYWHERE near her daughter?
You mean you wouldn't let a sexual abuser teach your kid if it meant spending less money? :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare nightmare!

I want Kaede to snap. Become Broken Boy not just Sensitive Boy…….

Dex-chan lover
No they don't that's not how normal people should or do view victims what she's doing is fucked up why do yall keep calling it normal it's weird
Her reaction is based in a very realistic and common sentiment about female-on-male rape, and combines with her own realistic characterization of being a teenager that's invested in a very idealized and sanitized idea of intimacy.

Should it be normal? No-- and presumably because it shouldn't be, this story indirectly (and later, directly) refutes them.

Is it regardless normal? Absolutely. You're confounding "is" and "ought".

Dex-chan lover
Idk, the tears might be a bit too extra lmao
She feeling like a Mary Sue character rn.
A Mary Sue is an unrealistically flawless heroine who saves everybody; what we're seeing here is a person who was insanely sort of coddled (and also might be asexual lol idk but probably more just basically damaged in her own way) and has naive and constrictive/destructive ideals. You could say maybe that she's trying to be a Mary Sue, kind of, but I think the term "Mary Sue" is mostly just off-topic here.

Users who are viewing this thread