Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Limit and Blockage

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't raped but when I was little
How little? I'm talking about pubescent boys. I also did acknowledge that the assailant's weight would regardless be an advantage.

Funny too cause a lot of people would say the same thing about women. "Girls get wet when they're raped so they must've liked it. She could've put up a fight if she didn't like it. She dresses with almost no clothing what'd she expect?"
But those aren't the same things that they say about male victims of female rapists. What, exactly, is said, is of consequence-- they're all wrong, sure, but they're necessarily wrong for their own reasons.

The "putting up a fight" thing is an odd one, though, I have to say-- the victim could have put up a fight, only for the fight to be ineffective in repulsing the rapist.

I think she'd take back her words if she grew up a little and understood that what society thinks isn't something to be believed in some cases.
She's not putting her faith in what "society" says, in the first place-- whether or not she inherited these ideas from her environment or she came to that understanding based on a synthesis of ideas (such as "men are stronger than women", "male-on-female rape is all I hear about") she performed on her own, is secondary to the fact that she has these thoughts (and doesn't even want them).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wasn't raped but when I was little my cousin who was a few years older than me got on top of me and I can vividly remember that her weight was much greater than mine. She's more developed and weighs more and pushing her off of me would be a grand endeavor if I tried. If you can't fight them nor run away the only option is to freeze and that's why that response is quite normal.
I'm sorry you had to go though that, I also wen't though quite a lot in my teens; although I'd rather not say.
But please just know I truly sympathise and that your not alone.

Dex-chan lover
So, just because he's a guy he can't be a victim too? Listen girl I understand you don't know how to take it all in and things like that. But come on.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, it's these kinds of discussions that I wanted to have. That's also part of why I posted my spoiler summaries.

I strongly agree with you that it would be really weird if the author made the tutor either the rapist teacher or a completely different rapist. It would seem like added drama that is just unlikely to happen in the first place, even if there's some sort of explanation like the tutor is the rapist teacher because that's a relative or something.

It's that kind of weirdness that I felt when Kaede fell in love with his boss, Rio. Like, on a certain level, I get it. He's fundamentally on the rebound. He sees a nice, kind woman who takes care of him. And it isn't wholly uncommon for victims of sexual abuse to be attracted to the same general type of person as their abuser. I mentioned that before that it would be a mature, older woman for Kaede.

But it still felt weird to see the author take that route. The time frame is unclear, but it was like a few days? A few days since his breakup that he started romantically liking Rio.

One possible good route is that Kaede explains his past trauma to Rio and she explains to him that he is not really in love with her, that he is projecting the idea of a mature and trustworthy woman on her and getting that confused with love. I think that would be a good development, but that's just me.
So glad I wasn't the only one weirded out by Kaede having the hots for Rio.
The time line is kinda jumbled but it seems like Kaede starting a part time job with Rio was about 2 - 3 days after breaking up with Tsubasa. Her friends talking about the school confrontation seems recent, so that happened within a week.
Kaede having a crush and confessing to Rio happens within a month.
that is fucking quick.
He is in a rebound, but even from before, Kaede seems eager to find someone to validate him, if someone shows kindness or is accepting of his awkwardness, he opens up too quickly.
Tsubasa approached him, and when she seemed to understand and accept him, he immediately opened up to her, not thinking that it may be too heavy for her at the moment.
Rio comforted him when he was depressed, and seemed to understand him, being accepting and comforting when he found himself in trouble, and having words to encourage her. So he develops a crush on her.
The last chapter so far is titled "It's a misunderstanding", it shows Rio questioning Kaede about what she likes about her, is it that she is kind to him, or does he like older women?
It seems like it's a rejection on her part, and it's just forcing Kaede to think deeply about what loving/liking someone is really about.
At least it seems she has a cool head and behaves properly.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that these comments have become truly a flame war really shows how well written it is to elicit such a reaction in people. I still think it's spot on for how immature teens would react to such a set of circumstances and I'm interesting in seeing how things develop.

Thanks again everyone over at Tanzanite Scans for another amazing translator.

Dex-chan lover
This is handled very well writing-wise. I have no idea where they'll go from here though. It's hard to know what the plan is because of this unless the girl actually starts attempting to fix things from this tremendous mistake she fucking made lol

Dex-chan lover
"You're a guy, you could've stopped it at any time"

That...that right there is what always disgusts me about the public mentality on sexual crimes, when its a woman shes babied and treated as an angel sent down from heaven. But when a man is raped, hes a guy so he should like that kind of stuff, hes a guy so he couldve fought back, hes a guy so he needs to tough it out.

What a disgusting bitch.... hope she gets whats coming to her. Absolutely shameful

Dex-chan lover
Possible interaction in the future, this is just theory crafting on my part but based partly on spoilers

While Kaede is on the rebound and starts to have feelings for the older woman Rio, somehow someway this going to make it back to Tsubasa and, in her mind, confirming her initial prejudice that Kaede "wanted it". Apparently the coffee shop where Kaede and Tsubasa had their first date is where Kaede starts working so it's fairly plausible they run into each other again, and while I don't think she is evil, I doubt she changes her outlook in a couple days/weeks. This could be for cheap drama, but I give the author the benefit of the doubt that it will lead somewhere.

I wouldn't want some "final standoff" between them, but it seems like that their relationship comes to a head.

Dex-chan lover
THERE IT IS
THERE'S THE DRAMA I'M WAITING FOR
LITERALLY WHAT THIS SERIES IS ALL ABOUT :win:
cr1tikal-penguinz0.gif

Group Leader
Even if something is normal, that doesn't make it justified. Littering is normal. A lot of people litter. It's not good. It's pretty much objectively bad.

Newer chapters go into length about it. Another character specifically explains what was bad. It is one thing to have these thoughts. It isn't Tsubasa's fault for thinking this way. It is her fault for SAYING it. She blamed a victim. That's what was bad.

Again I dont think she was bad for that. She was in a territory that is totally unknown to her as she was raised the way she was AND she is just a teenager.

She was THE naive teenager that would ne er be able to deal with sexual topics at first and had to deal with the worst topic possible one.

It's just a sad situation that didnt came from Malice. A kind of situation that years later she will regret a lot but does that make a bad person? I ely cant see that.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least he is not stuck with her, so it could be worse you know, at least now we can move on, and he still has his bros and the school nurse/counselor will probably tell him that maybe he rushed things

I don't think writting off dating entirelly is the right lesson here, and i hope his support circle helps him figure that out

Dex-chan lover
Again I dont think she was bad for that. She was in a territory that is totally unknown to her as she was raised the way she was AND she is just a teenager.

She was THE naive teenager that would ne er be able to deal with sexual topics at first and had to deal with the worst topic possible one.

It's just a sad situation that didnt came from Malice. A kind of situation that years later she will regret a lot but does that make a bad person? I ely cant see that.
You can be an ass even without any malice at all. There are tons of examples. A racist grandparent is a stereotypical example. They don't intend to be bad when they say something that is, objectively, hateful and bigoted.

It's the same kind of thing here. Tsubasa does not speak with malintent. But by objective standards, she is hurtful and bad.

I didn't say she's a "bad person". I called her an ass, which I think she is. I'm intentionally using an ill-defined word. I mentioned before she's not the worst person in the world or even the worst person in this story. The rapist teacher is. But she is an ass for this, for blaming Kaede for wanting it and for running away while he's basically collapsed on the ground, crying.

Users who are viewing this thread