Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I had a dazzling romance

I am glad his 2 bros found him. I had to look back a few chapters to see if the teacher had a mole in that spot. I swear for a moment I thought that was the teacher with dyed hair.

Thanks for the chapter.
thanks for checking, I was gonna do the same lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Then explain
why she has a mans body type, you only see her/him from the back and that's a mans back and shoulders. and tells mc "what we do isn't love" when talking about her/his? boyfriend
You are giving me secondhand embarrassment

Fed-Kun's army
I've personally read up to chapter 28, and I can definitively say no, that never happens.

My writings for anything after are just based on what one other person wrote, DrMono, and that person never indicated anything like that.

My guess is that whoever said Rio and Kaede go on a date was just trolling, but I can't give a definite answer since I haven't personally seen beyond chapter 28.
Chapter 29 is already out on spanish i think. 30 is a confrontation and ends with Rio inviting Kaede on a date. Chapter 31 is the date

Fed-Kun's army
Hol up

So does Rio in fact go on a date with Kaede as another spoiler noted? It feel like she has no reason or desire to (she shouldn’t) from what you’re saying, even if it’s a pity date to humor him. Unless every adult woman in this story is secretly boy hungry, I don’t see a motive.
Yes the go on a date on chapter 31.

Fed-Kun's army
is there any chance it's gonna work for them?
Not at all. Rio has her own set of issues, she seems to have trouble relating to people and commitment, they may be due to she being really atractive and her relationships have been superfluous. We even have small flashback to 3 incidents (a small panel each), one during her teens/college era with a man telling her she is too pretty to be left alone, another who seems like an assault of some kind, and other with another man in a suit yelling at her for rejecting a proposal, telling her that if she didn't mean to compromise she shouldn't be wasting people's time.

Kaede is not emotionally stable, he just finished a relationship and is on a rebound phase. He also is really eager to form bonds, anyone willing to listen and treat him like a "normal" person, is good enough for him. That is not how relationships work.

In chpt 30 Rio confronts him, he really doesn't know her, she is not as good as a person as he thinks she is. What does he like about her? Her kindness? Her politness? Does he like older woman? He maybe mistaken about what love is, thus he doesn't really love her.

To this Kaede starts to cry and tells her he does know he is too young for her, but he likes her for being kind and because around her she is calm and feels safe, so developing feelings for her is "normal", and she disregarding everything as a mistake is rejecting his feelings of being "normal". He may not know her, but he is wants to know more about her

So Kaede only wants a relationship not for him to move on, or to form a real bond, he wants a relationship just because that is a "normal" thing to do. His approach to relationships is in itself wrong, his feelings may be real, but his goal is not to improve and move on, is to be validated and feel in control of his life. This ultimately will ruin any relationship he may have because anybody is good enough for him he is not seeing the person, he is seeing a tool.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just want him to be happy, please, woman, don't traumatize him more

Double-page supporter
okay buddy listen..listen listen listen, i get what you’re doing here but can we not??? like NO SENSEI V2 we don’t need bro getting traumatized again just to prove a already explained point PLEASE.

Users who are viewing this thread