Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A warm person

Double-page supporter
regarding milf onee-san i wonder what they’ll do with her character. they have mysterious tutor who frankly is most likely gonna be relating to sensei. they have tsubasa to give kaede infinite stress and to grow with him. i think milf would either be a character he confides with to understand females more or someone who he gets scared of or she accidentally oversteps her boundaries and he gets scared of. i don’t think milf gonna be a crazy apparent character but we’ll see

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I love those guys they are true bros! If you can think of a better bro in manga or anime please let me know.

Thanks everyone over at Tanzanite Scans for your hard work on another amazing translation.

Dex-chan lover
I
The comments section is much more mild than I expected. And I say that even after having seen some people call for blood.
It calmed down a few pages back when some of the tension from the constant buildup was released with the confrontation.

Aggregator gang
i wouldn't count her out just yet. there's still the matter of her potential tutor, and plus she is essentially a main character, having appeared since chapter one. there's a lot of effort being put into her development, it wouldn't it make sense for her to showcase a very realistic reaction to a boy being assaulted, and then be tossed away narratively. she needs to grow, just like Seto does.
I hope she’s not done. Maybe she’s not part of the main roster anymore, but I hope at least she pops up here and there so she can grow as a character

Dex-chan lover
The bros gotta make sure she doesn't goes around talking about things she shouldn't be talking about

Im hoping they just lecture her, that would be pretty cathartic I feel. If its something else, then I hope its not something else

Dex-chan lover
The squad on damage control, ya love to see it.
They're probably just gonna explain the situation, tell her to not blab about it and then just leave her to settle it by herself. Might be fun if they also throw in a couple of jabs at her.

On an unrelated note, a Latte at night? Kaede gonna have some fucked up sleep after this lmao

I swear this manga got me questioning every woman that shows up. Trust issues towards women are starting to developed.

Dex-chan lover
Again… he has the best friends. I’m so happy seeing male friends supporting male friends. Such a healthy depiction and I’m friggin here for it ok.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Something that always strikes me when I read comments, is that many seem to forget how young and immature these characters are, damage notwithstanding. I don't think that some of the things that could potentially happen "make sense" or are "positive" from an adult perspective; but that's rather the point, putting these children in situations (often horrible) that even fully matured adults would struggle with, and watch them founder and fail and grow towards hopefully positive growth and resolution. What a teenager may seek to do to help a friend (violence for example, physical or otherwise) is a RATIONAL response chosen from a very limited set of options at this time in their lives; especially if they feel their friend is "under attack". At the very least they know he's wounded, on top of the damage he already bears that clearly is only superficially healed.

It's quite an absorbing piece of writing, and asks many of the right questions; lets see how they get answered.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread