Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - At the rooftop

Dex-chan lover
Take notes, twintail. Wrong is wrong, even though the culprit is your friend
She didn't know what exactly she said so whe was standing by her just because. Now she will learn though. Keep you eyes on her through the whole beat down. She will get progressively more horrified by Tsubasas words.

Dex-chan lover
Based Tsubaba, tell homo MC that he was lucky to have sex with a hot MILF
Why do you think guys enjoy being raped? They might feel good but those feelings are overthrown by fear & the fact that they're being opressed/forced, and these feelings are probably way stronger for a 11 year old boy, if you're a guy yourself and you think it would feel good being raped then either you're mentally unstable or don't know what it would actually feel like to be raped

Dex-chan lover
Aya’s probably doing this for Tsubasa’s sake. I forget who said it, I guess it applies to this whole story, but it went something like “If you’ve built a wall around your heart, it will need to be broken before healing can begin.” I’m guessing now the wall’s down, let the “healing” begin.

Aggregator gang
I'm reading the comments here and I'm really dumbfounded. Many users are suggesting that Aya should slap Tsubasa or something.

How many friends have you slapped in real life for having done something unrelated to you? Because in the world where I live, self-appointed judges are emarginated. No one is a saint and there's no problem to say to a friend: "If I were you I wouldn't do something similar", but going further means to lose that friend.

I don't know if Aya has another reason to be so mad at Tsubasa, but for someone whose knowledge is based only on rumors and is asking out of curiosity about what happened, her behaviour is sus.

I'm not defending Tsubasa here but I'm only analyzing Aya's behaviour considering that she doesn't know what happened unlike us readers. I really don't know if I would be friend of a person like that irl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading the comments here and I'm really dumbfounded. Many users are suggesting that Aya should slap Tsubasa or something.

How many friends have you slapped in real life for having done something unrelated to you? Because in the world where I live, self-appointed judges are emarginated. No one is a saint and there's no problem to say to a friend: "If I were you I wouldn't do something similar", but going further means to lose that friend.

I don't know if Aya has another reason to be so mad at Tsubasa, but for someone whose knowledge is based only on rumors and is asking out of curiosity about what happened, her behaviour is sus.

I'm not defending Tsubasa here but I'm only analyzing Aya's behaviour considering that she doesn't know what happened unlike us readers. I really don't know if I would be friend of a person like that irl.
You'll get the answer next chap to why Aya was exploding on Tsubasa.

Dex-chan lover
God the coffee shop owner has me worried.
But it's nice someone from here side stood up to her.

Thanks everyone at Tanzanite Scans for the amazing translation

Dex-chan lover
well ..... I just don't get why ... what would that do to the situation ... how does that help ... why do they feel the need to do that ... but I guess you have a point
People want to change and show growth. To distance themselves from the person they were in that situation even if it's on the most shallow level. I don't even think this is exclusively a teen thing.
It be like that.

She didn't know what exactly she said so whe was standing by her just because. Now she will learn though. Keep you eyes on her through the whole beat down. She will get progressively more horrified by Tsubasas words.
By that you mean that she won't say anything and will be crying all of the chapter because of how aya treats her. You are dumb as usual.

Ah I love how people in here act like Tsubasa is being so proud of saying that when in reality on this very chapter she admits he has no fault and that she was the one at fault for speaking in that way and reacting badly because of her problems with sex lol its like reading comprehension dont exist

Users who are viewing this thread