Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - At the rooftop

haaaaa .... just ..... haaa ..... where do I start ?
well .... the love with the owner shop .... I just want it to stop and kaede to get over it .... without any kind of dram .... just to remain an one side crush
about tsubasa hair cutting .... really? .... start afresh by actually changing inside ... not a makeover
and about this blonde? girl .... I'll just wait for more information .... like what was her intention when she told tsubasa about kaede past

Dex-chan lover
Based Tsubaba, tell homo MC that he was lucky to have sex with a hot MILF
ohh look. another insecure person IRL that want to look tough on the internet
congratulation you achieved your goal to look like a tough asshole on the internet. can we get an orchestra for him.
so he can have more confidence IRL? so he can stop being edgy kid on the internet

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
well .... the love with the owner shop .... I just want it to stop and kaede to get over it .... without any kind of dram .... just to remain an one side crush
about tsubasa hair cutting .... really? .... start afresh by actually changing inside ... not a makeover
and about this blonde? girl .... I'll just wait for more information .... like what was her intention when she told tsubasa about kaede past
Bro, they are teens. What do you expect.
There are adult people who would have tattoos and other shit when they break up. Having haircut is normal.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, for God's sake, lay into her. Maybe if it's another woman telling her she's a piece of shit it'll actually sink in instead of her toxic ass friend validating/enabling her.

Have to admit though when I saw her walking up to Tsubasa after confirming the rumors, I was like, 'YES, SLAP HER!'

Dex-chan lover
i think her intention at first was for Tsubasa to be careful about Kaede past since Tsubasa is her classmate. also she herself unsure about what actually happened. and only know about it from rumors and rumors can be far from the truth. so she's telling her to ask, because she doesn't want Tsubasa to date a dangerous person.

but she didn't calculate about Tsubasa reaction after hearing Kaede story. and she also never thought her classmate to be that kind of person since she only see Tsubasa as a good girl. and Tsubasa reaction as if she's the victim really trigger her. if i was her i would also said something along the line "what the hell girl, i only told you to ask about what happened. not pouring salt on his wound. bitch you need to get your head checked and stop acting as if you're the victim about this whole break up shit"

Bro, they are teens. What do you expect.
There are adult people who would have tattoos and other shit when they break up. Having haircut is normal.
well ..... I just don't get why ... what would that do to the situation ... how does that help ... why do they feel the need to do that ... but I guess you have a point

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone is about to get burned.
a31.png

Users who are viewing this thread