Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The value of "normal"

Dex-chan lover
I was surprisingly super happy with how this arc ended. It's extremely rare to see an author give an ending note just to say that this character's time in the manga is basically finished. I do think she'll return to help Kaede in a time of crisis since he basically labeled her as a trustworthy adult. I kind of do think he'll meet that blonde girl from Tsubasa's school just so she can hear his full story. But the next issue is dealing with Tsubasa. I don't think it'll be a relationship that'll be repaired in one arc. I'm excited to see the next hurdle Kaede will have to overcome.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAA I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IT'S GOT THAT STINKY DOODOO FACE IN THERE AS THE THUMBNAIL IN THE GAMMA WEBSITE

Aggregator gang
oh lord my heart.. what a wholesome chapter. Kaede has a great support system around him.

Reading this manga while listening to Mr Morale & The Big Steppers - Kendrick Lamar enhance so much the experience

Aggregator gang
There you go, ikuzooo development buff is coming for mc

Dex-chan lover
The guy at the cafe? He's not a new character, he's the nurse teacher at Kaede's school.
we hadnt seen him in so long that i honestly forgot what he looked like. I guess ppl hoping they were related in some way was true after all lmao

Dex-chan lover
Finally the kid realizes that part of life is messing up and learning how it all works.

Also that gut punch last panel, oof.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why I got the horrible feeling rio tried to steal her sisters man and caused her suicide.
Because that's not a huge stretch for this manga. What better way to be repulsed from "normal" love than to have love (albeit not "normal") be "responsible" for the death of your beloved sister. I don't see this too high on my list of possibilities, but its there. 🤷

Dex-chan lover
uhhh..... so in conclusion, the teacher who was her sister fiancee took her first time?

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really didn’t expect that the sensei and rio knew each other, that’s actually really sweet especially that they’re family as-well ^^

Dex-chan lover
See? I knew she wouldn't hurt him intentionally. She a cool milf

Also kind of sucks if she doesn't appear again like the translator mentioned. I would have liked her to be there for him as a Guardian of sorts

Edit: why that bitch in the cover

Dex-chan lover
Because that's not a huge stretch for this manga. What better way to be repulsed from "normal" love than to have love (albeit not "normal") be "responsible" for the death of your beloved sister. I don't see this too high on my list of possibilities, but its there. 🤷
Yall too negative. I'll stick to Rio being a good person same as the school doctor sensei teacher whatever

Dex-chan lover
Yall too negative. I'll stick to Rio being a good person same as the school doctor sensei teacher whatever
Not sure who you're referring to with "ya'll", if you don't like my analysis of why Mechuy possibly felt that way, you're welcome to offer up an alternative explanation. Again, that's a realistic possibility, regardless of whether or not I find it likely or unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure who you're referring to with "ya'll", if you don't like my analysis of why Mechuy possibly felt that way, you're welcome to offer up an alternative explanation. Again, that's a realistic possibility, regardless of whether or not I find it likely or unlikely.
You and the person you replied to. That was kind of obvious don't you think ^^'

I know it's a possibility but not everything needs to be depresso expresso which is why I'll stick to what I said.

Dex-chan lover
You and the person you replied to. That was kind of obvious don't you think ^^'

I know it's a possibility but not everything needs to be depresso expresso which is why I'll stick to what I said.
Objectively, overall the manga is rather "depressing" and neither sensing more negative possibilities, nor objectively quantifying them takes away from the point; growth, joy and hopefully redemption in the end. That being said, I think you're more likely to find negativity in the unnuanced general opinions the majority hold regarding Tsubasa. But that's neither here nor there. Considering that one of the base premises is rape... I suppose heartbreak and "betrayal" is a step up, but it's the road traveled not the potholes.

Users who are viewing this thread