Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The value of "normal"

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm just glad that her sister is not the teacher... it feels like that would have been too cliché for this story.

Fed-Kun's army
By the way, ch 33 is already in the paid premium version of ganma app, going by the thumbnail preview, it would seem we may finally see the moment we have all been anxious for:

It shows Tsubasa and Kaede meeting again

7g20u4.gif

Aggregator gang
By the way, ch 33 is already in the paid premium version of ganma app, going by the thumbnail preview, it would seem we may finally see the moment we have all been anxious for:

It shows Tsubasa and Kaede meeting again
I just want that they don't get together again, Kaede is too and infinitely of a good person to even thinking about pairing with a garbage like Tsubasa. Kaede definitely deserves something way better than that.

Dex-chan lover
Man it was really satisfying to see a chapter with somewhat happy and wholesome end. (except for the twist that Rio's sister was dead) Also interesting seeing the school nurse is Rio's brother in law; which kinda explains a lot.

Thanks everyone at anzanite Scans for the amazing high quality translation as always

Wait isnt rios sister that one teacher? Also really happy to know that rio is a good character. Respect for her

Dex-chan lover
I mistook for a second Miyamoto sensei with the guy that Rio san had sex previosly. My mind went full "WHAT?! YOU ARE F***ING WITH YOUR BROTHER IN LAW?!" for a second ahahahahahahha xDDDD

Dex-chan lover
I mistook for a second Miyamoto sensei with the guy that Rio san had sex previosly. My mind went full "WHAT?! YOU ARE F***ING WITH YOUR BROTHER IN LAW?!" for a second ahahahahahahha xDDDD

Look they can’t all be perfect, she gets it right when it counts.

Dex-chan lover
The lady is a true angel she is helping the mc
Ps note: also screw his old gf
Dude, it's not fully her fault... She was an immature child with a sex phobia who was given a past she couldn't emotionally handle....

That said... I'm sad that we losing the best girl

Dex-chan lover
Idk why I got the horrible feeling rio tried to steal her sisters man and caused her suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread