Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The value of "normal"

Ohhh, the school nurse was her brother. Neat.

I don't know why this awful character needs to keep appearing, she needs to exit the story. Her arc is over.
as much as i understand the negative response to her return, I feel like it’s a situation that had to happen eventually. Tsubasa’s story was unfinished, and to me it left alot more to be desired than “Girl who self proclaims she doesn’t know any better turns out to kinda suck and needs a major reality check?!?!?”, Yes, she did some bad shit, but what i want to see is her really, and i mean REALLY owning up to the bad shit she’s done, and trying to better herself. Tsubasa needs to grow and realize her wrongdoings, and Kaede deserves a long overdue apology. Is Tsubasa a complete ass? yes, not even a question. Does that mean she is beyond help? probably not. maybe i’m wrong and she still turns out to be the absolute piece of work we’ve seen thus far, but i’m willing to take a bet and give the author a chance to flesh her out and redeem her.

Dex-chan lover
as much as i understand the negative response to her return, I feel like it’s a situation that had to happen eventually. Tsubasa’s story was unfinished, and to me it left alot more to be desired than “Girl who self proclaims she doesn’t know any better turns out to kinda suck and needs a major reality check?!?!?”, Yes, she did some bad shit, but what i want to see is her really, and i mean REALLY owning up to the bad shit she’s done, and trying to better herself. Tsubasa needs to grow and realize her wrongdoings, and Kaede deserves a long overdue apology. Is Tsubasa a complete ass? yes, not even a question. Does that mean she is beyond help? probably not. maybe i’m wrong and she still turns out to be the absolute piece of work we’ve seen thus far, but i’m willing to take a bet and give the author a chance to flesh her out and redeem her.
To be fair, I wouldn't even call her trash, just a broken child.
But I wholeheartedly agree she requires a lot of growth; at least as much as Kaede. The primary difference (apart from the formative events) is in the expression of the damage: Kaede is "self-destructive" whereas up to this time, Tsubasa has been more functional, until it comes to a relationship and her issues are more "outwardly" destructive. Is one worse than the other? Not for me to judge, but it's much easier to condemn those who hurt others, and pity those who hurt themselves, even if they both stem from trauma.

It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Remember what Rio said. Because adult already live half of their life so they know what they need to do. His GF (or Ex) is stil teen just like he is so quite understandable if she cannot respond the MC trauma's as good as Rio
from all the comment in the early chapter of manga. not all adult is as decent as Rio lmao. mostly reddit simps that jealous of MC getting raped. and at Tsubasa level of shit take.
though now only a few remains here now (probably moved to reddit where they can simp at the teacher together). but age only really doesn't make you a decent person.

Double-page supporter
The way Kaede accept the rejection and how he can make peace with it... in some way he's more "adult" than most of adult inclunding me :))

from all the comment in the early chapter of manga. not all adult is as decent as Rio lmao. mostly reddit simps that jealous of MC getting raped. and at Tsubasa level of shit take.
though now only a few remains here now (probably moved to reddit where they can simp at the teacher together). but age only really doesn't make you a decent person.
you are completely childish holy shit

Dex-chan lover
you are completely childish holy shit
if calling someone that always comment "sensei is the best", "Kaede must be gae to not like getting raped by beautiful sensei", "he's a guy he must be enjoying it getting raped by a hot teacher", "it should've been me that getting raped by sensei" kind of shit take. and calling those adult have shit take is childish.

then i would rather be a child forever than having that kind of "adult mindset"

Fed-Kun's army
A great chapter (and that surprise at the end was so bittersweet, I love Miyamoto-sensei), thanks a lot for translating this series!

Supporter
big words for one that say that doesn't want to get married to a man just the moment he proposes to her....

Supporter
Tremendous respect for how Rio handled our boy. She knew what she wanted and drew boundaries based on that, but did so respectfully and in a way that allowed Kaede to open his heart.

rio is so sweet.......so when is the seggs?
GP0VCRHWgAECxP7

Users who are viewing this thread