Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Self-aware, and at the same time...

Dex-chan lover
TURN HIM DOWN AND PLEASE DONT BE A PREDATOR. TURN HIM DOWN AND PLEASE DONT BE A PREDATOR. TURN HIM DOWN AND PLEASE DONT BE A PREDATOR.

Aggregator gang
A lot of things happened, and it's still too soon for him to confess, i bet this is gonna be 75% rejected

Dex-chan lover
Hey readers.

Yeah you.

This is a kid. He's a kid. This is a story about a kid who is literally figuring himself out. Stop wishing for "the best outcome". People don't learn from that, people learn from bad experiences, they learn from broken hearts. This kid's got a ton on his plate and has no idea what to do, THAT is the pull of this Manga, not pampering the shit out of him so everything goes right.

I feel like people want everything to be perfect in a DRAMA Manga like this, and it makes no sense. I hope the readers don't affect the writer's writing because a story where only good things happen is fucking boring. This story is unique in that it's not just pulling all of its punches and has some very realistic characters.

Group Leader
Starting to kind of feel like manufactured drama if this arc ends up going nowhere too.

Fed-Kun's army
"I am feeling self aware of my feelings"... It is Good to know what you are feeling. You are a good boi.

"I like you Rio San"... what a way to fuck a good relationship in an spectacular fashion

Double-page supporter
Everyone else is worried about whether she's gonna turn him down. I'M worried he's gonna get fired

Dex-chan lover
1. You imbecile, you fell in love.
2. You imbecile, why did you told her? You straight up murdered a really sane and healthy friendship
3. You imbecile, now you're gonna get even more hurt

Users who are viewing this thread