Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Self-aware, and at the same time...

Dex-chan lover
Stop it, my boy. You'll end up like your sensei as she was defeated by horny when she can't suppress her feelings. :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Like, just because he confessed doesn’t mean he expects them to start dating. She has revealed herself to be a trustworthy person so far. I think they can get through this without too too much drama.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that statement of "he's not aware of his feelings yet". It's almost complete crap.

To be clear, yes, there are some very, excessively few cases of people truly being not aware of their own feelings. They might be in denial, for example, even though it's evident.

But this is not one of those cases. It's more of a case of Seto not actually having fully developed feelings. It's not a yes/no question of "do you have feelings or not". It's stupid to think that it's this binary system.

And honestly, this kind of segues into a later chapter.
He doesn't actually know anything about her, as she herself tells him. He's just confusing his feelings for love. Saying he wasn't aware of his own feelings yet makes no sense when his feelings are not this binary system, this yes/no.

Dex-chan lover
having friend who only pursued for love is indeed a red flag lol

it might be a positive advice, but telling romantic relationship is the only thing that needed to spend your youth while you can is indeed wrong. there are lot of things he can do besides that.

Double-page supporter
dies of cringe
falling-fall.gif

u just heard her say she doesn't need a partner and that she's not interested in u in a romantic way and yet the first thing u do when u see her is confess?
you're clearly gonna get rejected maaaaaaaan

Dex-chan lover
from what i've seen on the raws for the next few chapters

don't get too attached to coffee shop girl, they will certainly NOT be a thing

Users who are viewing this thread