Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - At the rooftop

Dex-chan lover
From reading this chapter and this story in general i don’t think tsubasa is a bad person. Put down the pitchforks and torches, i am not defending her in any way. What she did is very wrong but i can see how she reached this point. She has entered the dating game with a pure and romanticised view of relationships in general and her first experience in romance did not go the way of the cute and fluffy sugary sweet route of shoujo manga so she flipped. Accusations aside, i feel like she wasn’t necessarily blaming kaede but more like conveying her thoughts to the person in question but i may be wrong in that. All in all i don’t think she’s a terrible person but more a very misguided kid who was wholly not ready for the reality of dating or romance.
Bro what.. she literally said/insinuated that he liked it. Gtfo

Dex-chan lover
1. You imbecile, look at her, now she's like "ahg this fucking kid"
2. Hey, she looks nice with that hair
3. Of course you're the bitch here

Dex-chan lover
Yep.. sounds like a terrible person
No, it sounds like a person who made a mistake and did something stupid.

Good people also do bad things sometimes...

A good or bad person isn't based solely on what they do but how much and how long and to how many people and exactly how bad the action was...

There is not a single person in the world who hasn't done anything bad...
Thank fucking god there are some sane people in these comments, I was starting to get worried
I'm going to be honest... and this might sound sad.... but you are trying to convince people who feel no hope of having sex with a beautiful lady that their dreams being fulfilled is a bad thing...

They literally fantasize about a sexy lady raping them....

Hell, there is an entire genre (onee-shota) which is basically meant for mean to enjoy the fantasies they had that they will never get to achieve....

Hell, when I was in elementary school, I day dreamed about my attractive teachers doing that to me..... never did get with them... but as a kid, I wish I was able to get with them...

I feel bad for him because I've studies the psychology of rape victims and victims of trafficking... and I worry about my own brats being traumatized.... if not... I'd probably be like them.

I know we have a duty to understand these victims and to support them and be kind....

But you also need to understand why the people who don't sympathize can't sympathize... it's easy to just write them off as bad people... but that's not fair and actually solves nothing. It just makes a larger divide...

Dex-chan lover
No, it sounds like a person who made a mistake and did something stupid.

Good people also do bad things sometimes...

A good or bad person isn't based solely on what they do but how much and how long and to how many people and exactly how bad the action was...

There is not a single person in the world who hasn't done anything bad...
I'm going to be honest... and this might sound sad.... but you are trying to convince people who feel no hope of having sex with a beautiful lady that their dreams being fulfilled is a bad thing...

They literally fantasize about a sexy lady raping them....

Hell, there is an entire genre (onee-shota) which is basically meant for mean to enjoy the fantasies they had that they will never get to achieve....

Hell, when I was in elementary school, I day dreamed about my attractive teachers doing that to me..... never did get with them... but as a kid, I wish I was able to get with them...

I feel bad for him because I've studies the psychology of rape victims and victims of trafficking... and I worry about my own brats being traumatized.... if not... I'd probably be like them.

I know we have a duty to understand these victims and to support them and be kind....

But you also need to understand why the people who don't sympathize can't sympathize... it's easy to just write them off as bad people... but that's not fair and actually solves nothing. It just makes a larger divide...
Being stupid doesn't justify her being terrible, especially after knowing what she did was horrible and still not apologizing/still talking shit. She needs a slap across the face, maybe that'll awaken her brain cells.

Dex-chan lover
Being stupid doesn't justify her being terrible, especially after knowing what she did was horrible and still not apologizing/still talking shit. She needs a slap across the face, maybe that'll awaken her brain cells.
It doesn't justify it... but it doesn't make her terrible.

It just makes her wrong.

Saying she's terrible implies that she's a terrible person. Saying she did something terrible implies that she just did something bad.

It's just not right to define her entire existence based on one mistake done in life.

Yes, she needs to apologize... but that doesn't mean she's a bad person.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't justify it... but it doesn't make her terrible.

It just makes her wrong.

Saying she's terrible implies that she's a terrible person. Saying she did something terrible implies that she just did something bad.

It's just not right to define her entire existence based on one mistake done in life.

Yes, she needs to apologize... but that doesn't mean she's a bad person.
Disagree heavily. Not sure how you think she's anything but a horrible person. Your entire post is meaningless. Not replying anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Disagree heavily. Not sure how you think she's anything but a horrible person. Your entire post is meaningless. Not replying anymore.
How so???

So you are saying only perfect people are good???

That for a girl who never did anything to hurt anyone before this and has never done anything too wrong until this moment is a horrible person for one single comment???

Do you realize how stupid that is???

Good people can do bad things. Hell, anybody can do bad things...

Dex-chan lover
you are complete delusional with reality if you think shes scum when she didn't even do it on purpose and since she discovered that fact, she was conflicted about what she was thinking and feeling. she was wrong to say what she did, but shes not a bitch or a bad person. No one is defending her action per se, just not demonizing her because even though she made a mistake, her own actions about it and the context we have frm her pov show her intentions
So after you read chapter 28, I want you to come back to this comment, and eat my dick, the delusional one is you, white knighting a 2D drawing, you're pathetic 😂💀

You literally tell me that you do the exact same thing as her which is why you're so quick to come to her defense. Btw don't even bother replying cause I'm not gonna take a single thing you say seriously

So after you read chapter 28, I want you to come back to this comment, and eat my dick, the delusional one is you, white knighting a 2D drawing, you're pathetic 😂💀

You literally tell me that you do the exact same thing as her which is why you're so quick to come to her defense. Btw don't even bother replying cause I'm not gonna take a single thing you say seriously
I already was up to date to the current chapters in spanish you dumbass, literally nothing was new to me.

Dex-chan lover
wait Hot Blondie Gyaru's good now? Only in manga do you see based Gyaru's like her. Also that sigh is a good sign right? She's not interested in him right? No more trauma right?

Dex-chan lover
How so???

So you are saying only perfect people are good???

That for a girl who never did anything to hurt anyone before this and has never done anything too wrong until this moment is a horrible person for one single comment???

Do you realize how stupid that is???

Good people can do bad things. Hell, anybody can do bad things...
Yeah agree with you, What she did was bad but that doesn't make her a bad person. Tsubasa and her was just a really terrible match. Tsubasa who is a raped victim dated a girl who doesn't even know what sex is beside the base line it's what adult do and it felt good.

It's like saying a baby has autism just bc he can't walk on his first try, She is very uneducated on the topic so how the hell could you blame that on her?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah agree with you, What she did was bad but that doesn't make her a bad person. Tsubasa and her was just a really terrible match. Tsubasa who is a raped victim dated a girl who doesn't even know what sex is beside the base line it's what adult do and it felt good.

It's like saying a baby has autism just bc he can't walk on his first try, She is very uneducated on the topic so how the hell could you blame that on her?
Wait??? A reasonable person on the internet??? Wow....

Users who are viewing this thread