Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - At the rooftop

Dex-chan lover
A couple of things. 1. Based Blondie. Best girl. 2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHYEAH! 3. When they showed twin-tails face after her confession I legit flipped her off. 4. I feel for the MC. He's obviously on the rebound and I will admit that I've been in his position in a way where I had my heart broken and I tried to find love right away to heal. Spoiler, it doesn't help. 5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHYEEEEEAAH!

Double-page supporter
I was iffy about the gyaru at first, but no she's actually the most mature and empathetic one among them

Dex-chan lover
Damn blondie, I didn't know
cover1.jpg

Group Leader
Come on friend, she is just a teenager.... of course she will make bad choices, dont call her out lime this bruh

Dex-chan lover
a great save by Miss Manager. hope she can stay as asupportive adult like the male Sensei (sorry i forgot his name) to Kaede. he needs all the good adults and his two good friends around him..

Aggregator gang
Wuoww What was that sigh from the cafe woman for?
And what does it mean?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I would be lying If I said that I don't like seeing Tsubasa being scolded

Dex-chan lover
aya is so two-faced, like in the first place you shouldnt have shared this unbased rumor about kaede around? if you don't know all the facts just dont tell anybody esp if u had suspicions HE was the victim. def not hurting kaede to the same extent tsubasa did, but still you don't think talking willy nilly about a sexual assault victim is a positive do you??
slay her tho girl use that hypocrite power!

Dex-chan lover
aya is so two-faced, like in the first place you shouldnt have shared this unbased rumor about kaede around? if you don't know all the facts just dont tell anybody esp if u had suspicions HE was the victim. def not hurting kaede to the same extent tsubasa did, but still you don't think talking willy nilly about a sexual assault victim is a positive do you??
slay her tho girl use that hypocrite power!
She just said to Tsubasa that there were rumors circulating about the dude so asked her to inquire him about it just to be sure. She didn't know if he was the victim or the perpetrator so she wanted Tsubasa to be safe. But she didn't calculated the absolutely vile reponse Tsubasa would lay out after learning he was the victim. There is no hypocricy involved. Like at all. The victim couldn't defend himself against this shit since Tsubasa said the absolute worse things you could say to a SA victim practicely triggering their PSTD so she does it in his place. Just like his friends tried to do but got sidetracked by the clueless twintails in the previous chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you are complete delusional with reality if you think shes scum when she didn't even do it on purpose and since she discovered that fact, she was conflicted about what she was thinking and feeling. she was wrong to say what she did, but shes not a bitch or a bad person. No one is defending her action per se, just not demonizing her because even though she made a mistake, her own actions about it and the context we have frm her pov show her intentions
Missed me with that bullshit

Dex-chan lover
She just said to Tsubasa that there were rumors circulating about the dude so asked her to inquire him about it just to be sure. She didn't know if he was the victim or the perpetrator so she wanted Tsubasa to be safe. But she didn't calculated the absolutely vile reponse Tsubasa would laid out after learning he was the victim. There is no hypocricy involved. Like at all. The victim couldn't defend himself against this shit since Tsubasa said the absolute worse things you could say to a SA victim practicely triggering their PSTD so she does it in his place. Just like his friends tried to do but got side tracked by the clueless twintails in the previous chapters.
This

Double-page supporter
Here we go again: Tsubasa thinks on the opposite sex as filthy. Since she is still immature, her thoughts are not even clear. however she recognize she hurt our boy, but she is also having her issues assimilating the situation.

not happy for her, but I think she needs some sort of redemption stage.

Double-page supporter
"I...um...when it comes to sexual things...I couldn't help but...consider the other party filthy." - Tsubasa

What an absolute asshole. I'm so glad Momoka kept her mouth shut and didn't try to defend her here, cause even she knows that was some bullshit now that she has more context. Momoka defended her before against Seto's friends, but now she knows more. I hope she doesn't try defending her on this front again.

"So you're telling me...he told you about his past...and you blamed him...?"

"Yes...that's...what happened in the end."

Distancing behavior. She's not saying "Yes, that's what I did," cause she knows what she did was wrong. But she doesn't want to admit or acknowledge that she did such a terrible thing at this point. Adults do this sort of thing, too, so I can't say this is a Tsubasa-specific or teen-specific behavior. But I'm so glad Aya doesn't let that shit slide.

Tsubasa really need to own up to what she did. I really want her to apologize to him.

Double-page supporter
You're the real MVP for providing a link, I forgot where I read the Spanish translations at
Goddamn it. Being raised common American has shot me in the foot again. It's past time I've learned Spanish, fuck.

Double-page supporter
100%! I think we need to just start ignoring comments like the one you're replying to. They're just fishing for attention.
I think we should report them or something, I dunno. I just hate seeing that bullshit. It's so nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread