Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - At the rooftop

Dex-chan lover
Mad respect for Aya. I wouldn't be able to tell a friend something in such a harsh and blunt way. At the very least, I would begin with, "Homie, I love you... but wtf???"

Though, it seems like Aya and Tsubasa might not be that close. In that case, it makes sense for her to just be direct. I mean, she knew Kaede was the victim of abuse perpetrated by a woman, and most people find it disgusting when the victim gets blamed. Even if the victim was a big dummy and stupidly put themselves at a high risk, the fault still lies with the perpetrator. They decided to hurt a person. They are at fault.

Tsubasa already knows what she said was horribly wrong, but it's good that Aya told her again. If she had brushed it off or sided with her, Tsubasa might have ended up thinking what she said was that bad. Call out your friends when they do something really wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Since everyone is eager, let me spoil chapt 30 and 31
Confrontation time.
Rio lays out that what Mc feels is not love he doesnt know her.
Mc answers that he doesn't know her but wants to learn more about her. She is calm, kind and brings him a feeling of safety, he is afraid of women, specially grown ups, but she is different and makes him feel normal.
Rio asks her to accompany her shopping next day, he could call it a date.

Chapter 31

They meet up and go shopping, when it is over, she says the real date starts and takes him to a ferris wheel.
They get in and Rio says that the reason she asked him out is to take job related hierarchy out of the picture and met as man and woman, she asks him to kiss her. Mc freezes and wonders why she wants to kiss so suddenly, he recons it is normal for people that like each other to kiss and touch the other. He begins to panic and rio tells him that the face he is making is not the reaction a woman wants to see when she asks for a kiss. She points out that he can't kiss her not because nerveousness or shame, but something else. She acknowledges that she did want a normal conversation with him, when he talked about why he liked her he said he was afraid of older women, there must be a reason as to why.
He fell in love with an "older woman" (her) who treats him like a normal person, he is validated as being "normal" too, but that is not love
Friendship,respect,intimacy, trust, love all those are a form of liking/loving someone but a true relationship is built by looking deeper at the persons life.
Mc says that in his case he respects and trusts her, rio is happy to hear that.
Rio says that looking deeper on those feelings he has for her, he will find the reason to why he couldn't kiss her
Mc thinks that those are true and level headed words from a reasonable adult, but the still pain him because nothing has changed and starts to tear up
Rio panics a little bit, but kaede starts to talk about his assault. He says the school handed it well, he has friends and family to support him he is truly blessed, but for the last three years even with them, he is afraid he feels like is still being held by one leg.
When the case was brought forward, one of his male teachers called him "lucky" and said he was " envious of his experience with such beauty".
Rio interferes to call the abuser and the male teacher a piece of shit.
Kade continues, he is afraid, he is pained, he wonders if he will ever be normal, is that something to be envious of?
He knows both werent decent adults, but he feels trapped, he hates himself for not being able to move on
He apologizes for telling such a "disgusting" story to her, she says its okay, it was something he kept bottled up.
He says that having feelings, even unrequited ones, even short lived ones, were okay. The brought him "normalcy".
Not being afraid, having fun, falling in love, not having a traumatic past that can't be told to a loved one, thats what everyone has, everyone "normal" he means.
He wants that too, he really wants it, but he can't have it.

Fed-Kun's army
My head canon ending, manager sits down with him and explains why his crush on her isn’t genuine and how it’s wrong/he’s confused etc then he proceeds to get together with the blonde gal his age that told off tsubasa
You are so on the money my dude, at least the first half

Dex-chan lover
Man, that blondie just layed it on her huh?
This is just the beginning
Fuck!, you are right, the spanish translation is up to chapter 29 and my fragile heart can handle the suspense lol
Wait there's more chapters?? Oh bet
Bolted like rats escaping a sinking ship, I imagine.
Wait she actually had people defending her?? Nah that's wild af. They're scum just like her so it makes sense they would

Double-page supporter
Still don't know the future for Tsubasa in this series, the fact that we get Tsubasa pov on the aftermath of the break up make me think Tsubasa will given more role after this. Will we follow her finding a new relationship and fixing her behavior? Or will we see her apologizing to Kaede and fix the wound she gave to him?

Anyway I'll trust the author in this one

Aggregator gang
Yes, glad that she's seeing the facts that Tsubasa's mindset is fucked up, the fact that he thinks kaede is disgusting because he was raped is just ridiculous

Finally the confrontation, Tsubasa needed that. Her act here shows that she does feel shame about what she did to Kaede, maybe she actually wanted someone to scold her and straight up tell her it's wrong. I do hope the twintail friend doesn't interfere this time and it ends in a good note.

This is just the beginning

Wait there's more chapters?? Oh bet

Wait she actually had people defending her?? Nah that's wild af. They're scum just like her so it makes sense they would
you are complete delusional with reality if you think shes scum when she didn't even do it on purpose and since she discovered that fact, she was conflicted about what she was thinking and feeling. she was wrong to say what she did, but shes not a bitch or a bad person. No one is defending her action per se, just not demonizing her because even though she made a mistake, her own actions about it and the context we have frm her pov show her intentions

You go blondie. No matter what tsubasa says, what matters is whatever she had said to kaede and that will never change what she said was absolutely terrible to a victim no less

Users who are viewing this thread