Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Sense of distance

Dex-chan lover
You really gotta stop arguing over me shipping two characters
How am I supposed to know if what's posted is somebody indulging in their fantasies, and not discussing the manga? I mean, it is posted online in a public forum, so I assumed it was okay to discuss and question that comment. But if it's just shipping, sure, go on right ahead, I concede

Dex-chan lover
How am I supposed to know if what's posted is somebody indulging in their fantasies, and not discussing the manga? I mean, it is posted online in a public forum, so I assumed it was okay to discuss and question that comment. But if it's just shipping, sure, go on right ahead, I concede
"Question the comment" Next time please try not to have such a "argumenty" tone when you "discuss and question" a comment
All that's left is a minor and completely irrelevant point of them not necessarily being attracted to one another.
Usually this type of tone starts arguments

Dex-chan lover
Next time please try not to have such a "argumenty" tone when you "discuss and question" a comment
Nah, it wouldn't have helped me not getting stuck in a converstaion where apparently there was no point to make in the first place
Usually this type of tone starts arguments
Which is exactly what I wanted to do - start an argument about something I found disagreeable

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it wouldn't have helped me not getting stuck in a converstaion where apparently there was no point to make in the first place

Which is exactly what I wanted to do - start an argument about something I found disagreeable
Then just mind your own business? Why do you care if someone wants two characters to get together for whatever reason, I merely said that I just wanted those two characters to get together and why I thought it was a good idea and you found it "disagreeable" and started an argument, very mature.

Dex-chan lover
Then just mind your own business?
"Mind your own business" is about direct messages, or personal blogs, or any other forms of communication that is not a public forum meant for discussions. Nowhere did you specify that your post should not be replied to, and so I justifably felt free to write a response.
Why do you care
Because I enjoy reading the manga, and I have opinions about it, and I disagree with some opinions others may have about it, and so I enjoy arguing about it. On the other hand, if you expect others to not care about what you post, why post it in the first place?
I merely said that I just wanted
And I saw some quite unpleasant implications if that was to be taken at face value and applied to the manga proper, as I said, I did not know this post was about someone's personal fantasies and not an actual discussion of the manga

Dex-chan lover
she said she didnt love or like anyone nor lf a romantic relationship so why did she naked with some random dude? Why are relationships in this story so toxic??
Hooking up for the sake of hooking up is not toxic, what do u mean? lol

Dex-chan lover
Because I enjoy reading the manga, and I have opinions about it, and I disagree with some opinions others may have about it, and so I enjoy arguing about it. On the other hand, if you expect others to not care about what you post, why post it in the first place?
I'm only sharing my opinion and what I would like to happen in the manga, I don't want people to argue with me about it and waste my time, you may enjoy arguing with about peoples opinions but most people don't.

This is the last message from me

Dex-chan lover
In the end, just like he put his trauma on Tsubasa without any regards to how she would receive it, MC repeats the same thing with the owner but now gets properly called out for it. He has to realize that other people have their own bagage and are not there to be his therapist.
i still don't really understand why people try to say Kaede do Trauma dumping on Tsubasa.
think about it. the first time Kaede reject Tsubasa touch he already said that he was a victim of SA. and was very uncomfortable with being touched by a women without a warning before they are dating. but Tsubasa brush it off lightly.

and in chapter 11 Tsubasa was the one that bring it up and want to know the details about what happened even though she know it must be an unpleasant/traumatic experience and Kaede said it himself that it would be an unpleasant story, and even asking her if she want to hear it. but since Kaede tell the story anyway we can assume Tsubasa agree to hear the story

but after hearing it Tsubasa starts victim blaming and people like you think that Kaede was Trauma dumping on Tsubasa. where's the logic on that?

Dex-chan lover
ITT boys discover a woman can like casual non romantic sex too??!?!?

Double-page supporter
You know, This chapter does make for an interesting parallel with last chapter where gyaru told Tsubasa "ever thought about not saying it?".

Obviously Kaede didn't mean anything wrong with his confession but technically he committed the same mistake Tsubasa did when she blamed him for the rape, he blurted out his feelings without thinking beforehand what that could mean for the other party and unknowingly caused discomfort and angst to Rio.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, please reject him before he builds more hope and gets even more hurt.

Aggregator gang
Can relate with Rio, actually it kind of a trouble being confessed by someone that you didn't even see in a romantic way, I'm thankful for their feelings for me but I genuinely want to be just friend with this person but one day he/she/whatever suddenly confessed to you and kind of ruined your friendship making it awkward and etc.

Dex-chan lover
she's just a sweet talking bitch. i don't really understand these "friends with benefits BS" but sex without any feelings is like fucking a sex doll.

Users who are viewing this thread