Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Don't say that it's a misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
So she just has a lot of experience with men that doesn't see her for who she is, but for her looks. Something of that sort. Which became kind of the reason why she only partakes in "pragmatic" relationships instead of romantic relationships. Now she is doing the "Fine, let's try out your way" to Kaede.

Curious about what Kaede's going to learn from the date :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
We all know she's going to spend time normally with him and set healthy boundaries but i can already smell the unmedicated masses approching
Honestly I think this'll happen too. Page 7 suggests she's got an idea as to what Kaede's actual feelings are. And honestly, Page 5 really shows how broken he is. "Please dont deny my normality (feelings of love)." I think I've said it in a past chapter comment, but from what I can tell, Kaede's not looking for a romantic partner for the sake of falling in love. But it's to feel like he can become a normal person after his trauma. Which... well... has all sorts of unhealthy vibes. It's like he's trying to force himself past the trauma, which as far as I know, isn't really a good thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.

Oh no.

Oh no no no no no no.

Hoping for the best, but expecting and bracing for the worst. :cry:

Dex-chan lover
It is fine. So far she looks like a pretty level headed person apart from her own struggles which is pretty normal as well. I agree with her that what he is feeling is not love so she probably just want to spend some quality time with him outside of work to truely grasp what she is dealing with instead of outright kicking him out. This will be a vital part of his healing journey hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is they will run into Tsubasa during their date? I hope not.

Double-page supporter
RE: Everyone's immediate concern

It's important to realise that with Japanese social culture, going on "A date" isn't necessarily romantic; you should have read more than enough series by now where the trope is a misunderstanding over exactly that.
I feel like Rio saw that her assumptions, and that his feelings were that he wanted to bind her or keep her, were wrong and wanted to give back some semblance of "Normal" for Kaede. A nice memory perhaps, probably going to have some chats and experience a "normal" date, not particularly sexual or romantic, but just shopping and a cafe.

Seto on top of this is more...sheepishly embarrassed to tell her about his feelings, rather than distraught? Signs are positive, folks, put hold on doom mongering.

Dex-chan lover
The date's probably just going to be over Kaede's feelings. I don't know if this is letting him down easily, if you're going over the end of a waterfall, putting a waterslide before the drop doesn't make it any less painful.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Rio knows what she is doing. I think she wants to handle his feelings to be one of unconditional friendship rather than keeping our boi to have love expectations.

MC has to realize that friendship and building good relationships are the steps he needs to improve his condition.

Users who are viewing this thread