Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Don't say that it's a misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, our boy Seto successfully got himself into 'gonna be molested by older woman' situation again, good for him /s

Dex-chan lover
Nah. I empathize with Seto, but I don't think he's right. Please don't say that my feelings are a misunderstanding? No, that's fundamentally correct. He doesn't know her. His feelings are shallow. They could be deeper. They currently are not.

Seto is equating his feelings with his sense of normality. Thats explicitly written. That's bad. That's just something he is fundamentally mistaken about.

Dex-chan lover
As they go around on their date they'll run into dozens of "pragmatic" partners and he'll realize she's the town crotch and might not be the one.

(Note: I'm not town-crotch shaming, just making a joke comment... I'm sure it will be a very normal shopping trip)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hate the fact that's its plainly obvious getting deeper into that will hurt him even more for sure, ugh.. Well, I just hope I'm wrong

Fed-Kun's army
now I need some spoilers!
Ask and you shall recieve, quick run down of chapter 31 and 32, there's a few nice surprises at the end of chapter 32 which i didn't cover maybe I'll add them in another response
She is actually a decent adult, she wanted to have date as an excuse to get rid of the hierarchy they ought to have as an employer-employee inside the coffee shop.
Once in the date she makes him realize his feelings are those of trust and respect and not love, he was misguided into thinking that falling in love with an older woman would make him "normal".
He opens up to her about his assault and confides that he feels as afraid and hurt as he did back when he was assaulted, and his inability to move on and be normal makes him hate himself.
Rio retorts that "being normal" is not something clearly defined, she puts herself as an example, she doesn't want to engage or get married, and people tend to think she has a trauma or a reason to avoid commitment when in reality she doesn't see a reason to do so, so she rejects this assumption of being normal as a good thing.
She tells Mc that "normality" is something he should define by himself, based on his experiences, letting go of his pas or embracing it, it doesn't matter if it is "normal" or not
Mc questions if she isn't afraid of being different to everyone else.
She answers that she doesn't care since she is and adult, but for him it shouldn't matter he is not an adult yet, he is just getting there, its ok to be anxious, and afraid, it's ok to make mistakes, being eager for a quick "normality" is a trap he should avoid, since true "normality" is something much more important and it is a long road he must take to achieve it, whatever happened to him, wasn't his fault, the abuser was at fault, no matter what people say to him, he must remember that.

Last edited:
guy sees one hot and morally upstanding milf and suddenly all logic and reason goes out the window

i mean i do get it ok but also come on, hopefully she'll just set him on the right path
Realistically love itself is not logical. Tsubasa fell in love with seto at first sight but no one saw that as a problem just cause they are of similar age. I’m not saying the manager should give him a chance I’m just saying that the idea that logic went out of the window because he fell in love isn’t really true. Not only that but he wanted to just voice his feelings then lay it to rest and now the manager is pressing the situation in a worse way in my opinion.

she just wants to prove her point that u don't feelo love towards her
hope she fails and it's gonna work between them anyway

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a quick turn.
I still believe Rio will do the correct thing as an adult and guide Kaede to a better path.
That said, can I get a date with Rio, too?

Dex-chan lover
If this pace keeps going we might have the 46th chapter as an end (yk... the "author's" name/tag)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I care for this development. The entire relationship between him and the shop owner was perfect when she was just a good example of an adult woman. I wish it had stayed that way.

If it had just stayed that way, she could have been a perfect person for him to rely on to give him insight into how women work, without any baggage that would come with being entangled in a romantic relationship. And THIS is something he desperately needs.

Right now, his every relationship with a girl is either romantic or non-existent with the exception of his mother. This isn't healthy. Having a female friend to confide in, who can give him insight into how girls think etc. Would have done wonders for his ability to grow into the person he wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
So. She asked him out, so he can see her "true self", eh?

Please, don't deny my normality
^This quote explains everything what's been happening in this arc. His trauma after break-up only fueled his "normality" fixation.

Users who are viewing this thread