Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Date with Rio

Dex-chan lover
Not necessarily. Yeah she seems to sleep around or has purely physical relationships, but from what I can tell that stems from her only being with shithead guys that were only after her looks/body. It goes without saying that that would put a very bad taste in her mouth where dating men is concerned.

Meanwhile there's Kaede's own trauma with adult women, but he himself is a very good guy. If you ask me, their previous bad experiences with the opposite gender fit together like puzzle pieces- they could heal each other. Or they could exacerbate each other. We'll see.
I mean, when your first thought after being treated that way is to, then start doing exactly that instead of taking a step back from relationships altogether until you meet someone decent, or your situation changes, I'd say that's a red flag, in my opinion at least

this is the only manga I think where I can relate with the main character damn

Dex-chan lover
When performing surgery on a heart, a surgeon must cut through muscle and bone and into the heart itself to fix what issues occur. Tsubasa cut through Kaede’s shell and now Rio has cut open Kaede’s heart. I think that now, Kaede has two options. The first one is to cut himself off from romance entirely and be condemned to live a life akin to a eunuch. The other one is to accept that this is a cross he’ll have to bear and so be it, everyone has something which doesn’t make them whole.

Supporter
I mean, when your first thought after being treated that way is to, then start doing exactly that instead of taking a step back from relationships altogether until you meet someone decent, or your situation changes, I'd say that's a red flag, in my opinion at least
we don't really know how far in the past Rio had her bad experiences or how long she has sought purely physical relationships, so there's no way to say if she came to a hasty decision regarding her position on relationships.

I disagree regardless, however, as it doesn't come off to me as a purely self-gratifying or one-sided activity for her anyways, given she has a personal conversation with that guy. It indicates he is probably someone she's known for some time, so she's not being reckless or what you might perceive as "whoring herself," and there must be some kind of mutual, trust based agreement between them.

Besides, it's not so much a red flag as it is a conflict of interest for not just Seto, but anyone who would be seeking a romantic relationship with her. They want that, she doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I feel like this manga's going to go down the regular manga direction of completely screwing everything up it actually ends up being very down to earth and reasonable. This series is really pleasantly surprising.

Double-page supporter
This made me cry.. poor Kaede.. and that male teacher should be sued all the way back to his ancestors.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good scene, Kaede is getting help with sorting out his traumatic experience. Whatever happens from this point on will happen with a bit more understanding from Kaede's view.
Still, I wonder if author's gonna explore Rio's subplot. So far this series doesn't look like the kind to actually follow up with subplots from supporting characters

Dex-chan lover
I bet that fucker is the reason the rapist lady got away with it.
They keep saying that the school handled it "appropriately" but they never give what exactly happened. What did they do to make it "appropriate"? Did they hand her over to the police or did they just only fire her? Cuz the former is appropriate while the latter is bare minimum and sweeping it under the rug.

I am also envious of Kaede had sex with sexy and beautiful lady, but it is a trauma instead of pleasure for him.
He is not lucky, but would be lucky for me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Someone needs to tell seto there is no such thing as normal just what we (and society) perceive as outsiders looking at only the surface level of other people relationships, and it's perfectly acceptable to not not be in one at his age.

Also that male treacher is scum
Oh You Will enjoy the next chapters then

Dex-chan lover
1. Thank God all this "falling in love with nice lady" ended soon
2. Thank God it was respect
3. Poor bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the teacher giving him a thumbs up on the rape fucking turned my stomach so hard.

Aggregator gang
Glad she's a good person, i hope there's no red flag at the end

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for having a proper response to him. He needs this type of adult in his life.

Oh, and fuck that teacher too.

Dex-chan lover
Rio is amazing. I’m so proud of her for handling the situation properly.

Users who are viewing this thread