Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Parting Ways

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I cannot take this seriously at all. It's "I'm Worried for My Classmate" level of absurd random violence for the sake of random violence.
You had like commenters thinking it was such a groundbreaking emotional chapter kek. Shit was too sudden

Dex-chan lover
Hold on bitch, you were the one who violated him and traumatized him, so on top of that you want to end his life because of the things YOU did?

Fuck prison, someone get the flamethrower
Flamethrower isn't enough.
Acid bath while she's wide awake is better.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Woooww. I wonder how things will go for these two now. Only one chapter left(??) to find out. I think before shit hit the fan, she was extremely remorseful in that moment that she ruined things with him. I'm not saying they absolutely SHOULD get back together, but if I was him, I'd be impressed that a girl took a knife for me.
There is the fact too that they were able to kiss without either one getting grossed out. I'd like it if they got together and just went at their own pace.

Dex-chan lover
Well I definitely felt this chapter, and it was good that everyone got to say their piece (in a story kind of way, wouldn't wish this on people IRL).
That being said, it feels a little like the person playing used a speedrun glitch to skip some main story missions. "If you can trigger the apology scene between Kaede and Tsubasa at this time and place, the game first checks to see if rapist-sensei is nearby, and will immediately skip to the confrontation scene!"

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Where did she even get that knife? does she just walk around with a knife? That was just a bit too convenient.
Everything is happening so quickly and get solved so quickly. All issues/trauma with Kaede and Tsubasa got solved in two chapters, it feels like there is no REAL character development, no real emotion involved, Tsubasa changed but we didn't see how it happened after she got told off, which makes her apology insincere and incomplete (even though she probably was sincere) and Kaede just accepted it without struggling because she said so. I hate that everything is happening just because it has to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher clearly didn't experience it first hand while in prison for sexual assault so maybe next time for regular assault.

Dex-chan lover
Ok serious question, why getting in the way of the stab instead of tackling the attacker when you're coming from behind? You'd even get there faster than having to overtake the atacker and block the stab.
because its a manga trope
it really is just lazy writing. I dont even see how the move is physically possible.

Group Leader
What the fuck was that, I don't understand why people are praising this chapter.

Random sensei appears,
sensei used stab,
Tsubasa used protect,
Tsubasa protected Kaede,
But also took a critical hit.

Tsubasa now understand Kaede's emotional pain by just one physical stab. Wtf. Imo author just fucked this all progression of 33 chapters in just one chapter.
It's pretty wild... Since the author announced it's going to be involving different arcs, I think he is just trying to throw in a grand finale for the sake of conclusion.

Group Leader
"The latest episode of Sensitive Boy is being distributed today! Including this time's Kaede edition, there are 3 episodes left...!! If you like it, please hit the heart button or comment."
So either the manga is getting the axe, or it will be the end of Seto's arc and start with a new MC? but yeah, we readers are familiar with this type of treatment: liking a manga and then suddenly it gets rushed to ending because the manga is not popular inside Japan.
That is why the chapter feels rushed.
getting the axe? NOOO

Users who are viewing this thread