Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Parting Ways

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the late reply, actually yes it's more common than what the previous user said (I think the previous user said that a knife attack are unrealistic in this manga). So I replied to them that it happen more often than they would think it is, just a few days ago there are knife attack in London the perpetrator (16yo Boy) give flower to the victim (15yo Girl) while on the way to school on a bus, but the victim rejected the flower and then the boy suddenly bring out a shredded knife and aim at the victim neck, the victim died on the way to the hospital (This is just my short and simplified explaining about the case, if you're interested please look on the internet for further details). Now from this case alone we can assume that the boy already did bring a shredded knife on his backpack, what do you think a mentally unstable woman who just lost her career could do to the victim who report them and cause her to lose her career?

Also about her bringing a foldable knife, in my personal case a lot of people I know actually bring a small folding knife (sometime the one that have multiple function like the swiss knife one) and also pepper spray for self defense. And I bet a lof of people out there also bring one for self defense, and in this chapter case maybe the former teacher bring the knife at first thinking about self harming and somehow when she saw Kaede she did what she did.

Ah and I didn't say that she was stalking him (it's you who said it) what I meant by her seeking revenge are when she saw Kaede happy and smiling instead of being miserable (like how she ended up) all the emotion that she had blew up and using the knife that she already possesed, she tried to attack Kaede out of revenge because she saw Kaede looks so happy she felt jealous, angry, annoyed, and much more negative emotion that she ended up bringing out her knife to stab Kaede from the back (possible she aim for Kaede's neck but somehow Tsubasa jump in and make her miss her attack).

Sorry for the long replied, I hope you read all of it (if yes then thank you for reading all of this and sorry for taking up your time).

You are so extremely wrong.

First, I never said that she was stalking him. I said she wasn't stalking him.

Second, yes, it is completely possible that she just carries around a knife on her person at all times. That's totally possible. You would still expect the author to write something about it. Maybe include some kind of scene. The fact is that it still seems surprising for her to just have a knife. Yes, there are reasonable explanations. This is a story where the author can easily put in an explanation but didn't.

Lastly, again, you are wrong. You took a single example and conclude that it must be so common just because you read a single example.

You can look up statistics. You can look up how wrong you are. Knife crime rates in Japan specifically are very low, with an estimated 0.09 stabbing deaths per 100k people. https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/stabbing-deaths-by-country

I can't find an article specifically talking about rates of stabbing crimes committed by sexual offenders in Japan, but as an overall number, knife and stabbing crimes are low.

You took one example and just assumed that it must be so common because you read it. Unless you can show me more specific data, you're just wrong.

Double-page supporter
You are so extremely wrong.

First, I never said that she was stalking him. I said she wasn't stalking him.

Second, yes, it is completely possible that she just carries around a knife on her person at all times. That's totally possible. You would still expect the author to write something about it. Maybe include some kind of scene. The fact is that it still seems surprising for her to just have a knife. Yes, there are reasonable explanations. This is a story where the author can easily put in an explanation but didn't.

Lastly, again, you are wrong. You took a single example and conclude that it must be so common just because you read a single example.

You can look up statistics. You can look up how wrong you are. Knife crime rates in Japan specifically are very low, with an estimated 0.09 stabbing deaths per 100k people. https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/stabbing-deaths-by-country

I can't find an article specifically talking about rates of stabbing crimes committed by sexual offenders in Japan, but as an overall number, knife and stabbing crimes are low.

You took one example and just assumed that it must be so common because you read it. Unless you can show me more specific data, you're just wrong.
You couldn't look at that number and said that it's low, in that website Egypt who also have 0.09 death per 100k have much lower total death approximately 87 death, UK who are notoriuosly known for knife attack have much lower death approximately 52 death, less than half Japan have (approximately 119 death a year! Almost a person killed every 3 days!). You can't say 119 people died yearly of knife attack are low number, Japan have low 0.09 death per 100k mostly because they have higher population (about 125 million including more than 10 million live in Great Tokyo Metropolitan). Yes, in my opinion knife attack in Japan are quite common, especially in Tokyo Metropolitan. Large scale knife attack that result in death (that will contibute to this statistic) are much rare compared to knife attack that only result in injury (since most of them won't be on the news). Unlike most of the western people and media thought about Japan low crime rate, Japan are actually not that safe especially toward woman, yes you won't get mugged/robbed in daylight in Tokyo, yes you won't get shot during daylight, but still please be aware and be safe out there. (You don't have to be worried about it, as long as you keep your awareness and be wary of your surrounding you are safe out there.)

I will say it again that it's more common and happen more often than the previous user said (their username are eightysix or something), I took the recent case of London knife attack so that you could easily gain acces to read it, since it's a new case and happen in the west (at the moment I'm assuming you live in the west, I apologize if you're not). And I bet you skim trough these website data and not trying to understand it more since thanks to it now I know that UK who I previously though of having significant number of knife attacks are pale in comparison against Japan.

About the Sexual Assault offenders revenge thing, I'm not saying that most of them have their revenge using a knife. But they're more likely to take revenge toward their victim if somehow their career and life got destroyed because the victim's report them, and I will say it again most of Sexual Assault goes unreported and the victim's didn't get any justice whatsoever. And I will not even in my lowest state defend these trash creature who sexually assault others (unless there's a misunderstanding and they got falsely accused which are not that common).

Dex-chan lover
You couldn't look at that number and said that it's low, in that website Egypt who also have 0.09 death per 100k have much lower total death approximately 87 death, UK who are notoriuosly known for knife attack have much lower death approximately 52 death, less than half Japan have (approximately 119 death a year! Almost a person killed every 3 days!). You can't say 119 people died yearly of knife attack are low number, Japan have low 0.09 death per 100k mostly because they have higher population (about 125 million including more than 10 million live in Great Tokyo Metropolitan). Yes, in my opinion knife attack in Japan are quite common, especially in Tokyo Metropolitan. Large scale knife attack that result in death (that will contibute to this statistic) are much rare compared to knife attack that only result in injury (since most of them won't be on the news). Unlike most of the western people and media thought about Japan low crime rate, Japan are actually not that safe especially toward woman, yes you won't get mugged/robbed in daylight in Tokyo, yes you won't get shot during daylight, but still please be aware and be safe out there. (You don't have to be worried about it, as long as you keep your awareness and be wary of your surrounding you are safe out there.)

I will say it again that it's more common and happen more often than the previous user said (their username are eightysix or something), I took the recent case of London knife attack so that you could easily gain acces to read it, since it's a new case and happen in the west (at the moment I'm assuming you live in the west, I apologize if you're not). And I bet you skim trough these website data and not trying to understand it more since thanks to it now I know that UK who I previously though of having significant number of knife attacks are pale in comparison against Japan.

About the Sexual Assault offenders revenge thing, I'm not saying that most of them have their revenge using a knife. But they're more likely to take revenge toward their victim if somehow their career and life got destroyed because the victim's report them, and I will say it again most of Sexual Assault goes unreported and the victim's didn't get any justice whatsoever. And I will not even in my lowest state defend these trash creature who sexually assault others (unless there's a misunderstanding and they got falsely accused which are not that common).
That is low. As an objective number, that is low. Yes, Egypt is also low. Yes, the UK is also low. You say the UK is "notoriuosly known for knife attack". It's low.

Again, you are taking the examples that you hear about and pretending like that makes it common. Let me put it another way. You remember those news stories and events specifically because they are so rare.

Compare it to South Africa, which has 16.95 deaths per 100k people. That means that it is one hundred and eighty-eight times more likely to happen in South Africa than in Japan.

The continuing problem is that you feel like just because you heard about it means that it's common. You even hint at here. There is a difference between perception and reality. "that UK who I previously though of having significant number of knife attacks are pale in comparison against Japan"

You thought that because you hear about it more often in the UK, that means it must be common. It is not common in Japan, it is not common in the UK, and it is not common in Egypt. You are wrong if you think it is common in any of those countries.

But they're more likely to take revenge toward their victim if somehow their career and life got destroyed because the victim's report them
Again, wrong. You can look up statistics. It is called "recidivism". It is not unheard of, obviously, but it is not common either.

Please actually look at the numbers instead of just saying what you feel.

Fed-Kun's army
Thought it was the teacher's son, but no, it was literally just her. How did she get such a short sentence to already be out? It wasn't statutory rape, it was just rape. She should've been put away for a while.
IIRC until 2017 or so rape in japan was solely classified as forcible insertion of the rapist's penis into another person's vagina, and even now I'm pretty sure rape is still defined by penetration in their legal code, meaning a woman cannot 'rape' someone, so it was likely sentenced as an assault, which can easily have just a 1-2 year sentencing if not a suspended sentence.

Double-page supporter
That is low. As an objective number, that is low. Yes, Egypt is also low. Yes, the UK is also low. You say the UK is "notoriuosly known for knife attack". It's low.

Again, you are taking the examples that you hear about and pretending like that makes it common. Let me put it another way. You remember those news stories and events specifically because they are so rare.

Compare it to South Africa, which has 16.95 deaths per 100k people. That means that it is one hundred and eighty-eight times more likely to happen in South Africa than in Japan.

The continuing problem is that you feel like just because you heard about it means that it's common. You even hint at here. There is a difference between perception and reality. "that UK who I previously though of having significant number of knife attacks are pale in comparison against Japan"

You thought that because you hear about it more often in the UK, that means it must be common. It is not common in Japan, it is not common in the UK, and it is not common in Egypt. You are wrong if you think it is common in any of those countries.

Again, wrong. You can look up statistics. It is called "recidivism". It is not unheard of, obviously, but it is not common either.

Please actually look at the numbers instead of just saying what you feel.
It seems that you don't even trying to understand anything that I have said in the previous reply..sigh.. I gave up man trying to argue pointlessly with random user

I will said it again what I previously said that it's realistic and happen more often than the previous user (not you) said. They previously said that it's unreliastic for it to happen, so I replied to them that it could happen.

Contributor
IIRC until 2017 or so rape in japan was solely classified as forcible insertion of the rapist's penis into another person's vagina, and even now I'm pretty sure rape is still defined by penetration in their legal code, meaning a woman cannot 'rape' someone, so it was likely sentenced as an assault, which can easily have just a 1-2 year sentencing if not a suspended sentence.
Okay I looked into it: In 2017, it was changed so that males could be victims too. However, force or coercion are still a required element, which, frankly, we didn't see from her, so actually, it might not have been enough to meet Japan's definition of rape, meaning that her short sentence might not actually be completely unrealistic! Which that's crazy to me!, but really intresting.
https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/07/12/17/japan-enforces-tougher-penalties-on-sex-crimes

Dex-chan lover
It seems that you don't even trying to understand anything that I have said in the previous reply..sigh.. I gave up man trying to argue pointlessly with random user

I will said it again what I previously said that it's realistic and happen more often than the previous user (not you) said. They previously said that it's unreliastic for it to happen, so I replied to them that it could happen.
It's actually disappointing what you've said and done.

You were replying to me. This is literally your post. https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/sensitive-boy-ch-34-parting-ways.1469134/post-19055995

This kind of revenge things actually happen quite often in real life as well

Those were your words in response to me.

And again, the numbers show that you are wrong. It is HIGHLY uncommon in real life.

At the end of the day, yes, it could happen. I have never denied that. But you are shifting the words to escape what you said. You said it is realistic and that it happens "quite often in real life as well". You're wrong. I have shown statistics that you are wrong.

Yes, it can happen. Yes, it is still unrealistic. No, it does not happen "quite often in real life". You've been proven wrong.

why the fuck is the teacher out in the public? She should've been in jail for a lifetime, she rapes a minor for f sake.....and now shw tried to kill her victims. She didnt felt guilty too omg. Put that bish back in jail!!

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa... the comment section is on fire. I think the chapter kinda rushed. All 33 chapter it is crawling and suddenly ITS flying.

Kaede (Chapter 12): "Pretty and kind. She was a popular teacher who got along with her students well despite being an adult."
Sounds like BS now, when you see how ugly, self-centered, delusional, irrational, hypocritical, narrow-minded, remorseless, violent, short-tempered, childish, shameless, unhinged, and outright insane she is.

Dex-chan lover
Thought it was the teacher's son, but no, it was literally just her. How did she get such a short sentence to already be out? It wasn't statutory rape, it was just rape. She should've been put away for a while.
Women in general get lesser punishment at least in the US. Probably the same way too in JP.

Aggregator gang
Apparently rape against men in Japan isn't really seen all that seriously... Given, it's not seen as seriously in the U.S. and many other countries either. Guys really need full-on protection from this shit when they're not the assailant, just like girls who aren't assailants.

However, force or coercion are still a required element, which, frankly, we didn't see from her
She (an adult) pushed him (a child) down and got on top of him, pinning him to the ground. If that's not force, then what is?

Users who are viewing this thread