Sensou Kyoushitsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Boy Meets Lady

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the Garland actually needs to see the target? This is sort of like that nuke bazooka back in the Cold War where the minimum arming distance of the weapon turned out to be lower than the blast area.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
There's so much great stuff in every chapter. The way Zoe clings to Lucas is so precious, that's favorite part! Which just makes it even harder on Lucas to send her into battle. The mirror cannons are cool. The way they destroy them is clever. The reveal of the Garland really makes that part of chapter 8 hit different. I just looked that part up again, on page 41, Lucas is literally thinking about the Garland while she's RIGHT THERE! Another child forced into a war she doesn't really want, seems to be a running theme here

Dex-chan lover
Such cool power usage. The mirror catapult is smart enough, but using the light pillars as rangefinders for a trebuchet is brilliant.

Group Leader
Thanks for your hard work!
I have one question, would it be possible for you to go back to previous chapters to change Ryuka to Lucas? Every other change was very close to original, except this one and it's main character to the boot.

(I'm not sure how I should refer to him anymore when rereading whole series)

Dex-chan lover
Yep they definitely lose the fight to the mirror lady. She's way too experienced and op. Just hoping she'll spare Zoe. The main cast should be relatively safe but expect one or two death (please don't be Zoe). But honestly, I definitely can see Zoe being the only casualty. Maybe she'll die protecting Lucas considering the amount of death flags she's setting up. Her death should also be the wake up call for Lucas. I swear this story is a masterpiece and we're literally just at the beginning. The talk between the two pope in the bar also seems very ominous

Dex-chan lover
Is the TL for this dead? Does anyone know? Im thinking of making a post to request an SL.

Dex-chan lover
Those mirror cannons are smart. Honestly, this might be one of the strongest mirror power users I've ever seen. Creating swords that can cut through anything, being all powerful and all seeing basically in this country of mirrors, using mirrors to launch attacks etc her power is so versatile.

The other king seems to be giving up everything to our not sus Pope after being tired of everything after 1000 years.

Also GARLAND REVEAL!

Dex-chan lover
Those mirror cannons are smart. Honestly, this might be one of the strongest mirror power users I've ever seen. Creating swords that can cut through anything, being all powerful and all seeing basically in this country of mirrors, using mirrors to launch attacks etc her power is so versatile.

The other king seems to be giving up everything to our not sus Pope after being tired of everything after 1000 years.

Also GARLAND REVEAL!
Power of "gate" or "teleportation" is stupid op

Shame most story didn't use to full potential, but this manga is good

Users who are viewing this thread