Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 135 - Career Advancement

Aggregator gang
Wait, does Yellow Keeper know about D?
This would be the first real enemy that knows it. What's is he planning?
He obviously knows. That line "I guess I didn't have to bring my dragon tool" is especially telling. He took it with him just in case, but noticed D was just acting confrontational without any intention to start a real fight.

Yellow is a piece of shit but he's also super casual about the entire thing surrounding the Keepers. He's the one who created the invaders and the tools remember ? And he told all of it to D.
He simply dgaf.

Heck I love how many people in the Ranger knows about him now, and don't give a fuck. Chidori and Hisui are fine with his goals as long as he also acts against the Exec and doesn't involve innocents. Heck they probably both hate the current Rangers as much as he does.

It's funny how Hisui is more concerned about him trying to get her position as JFC than whatever his goals are.

No, the Monkey executive was the other half of the Fusion executive, both of who are currently hanging out with the Neo-Rangers and Sakurama.
Didn't realise that she was the monkey executive, just saw the circlet on that yellow ranger and it reminded me of Sun wu kong

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking.. I know they are very frail (or thought of anyway), but I wonder how well the Foot Soldiers would do if they reformed as... like... armor around someone. So if he acts as an exo-skeleton without needing to worry about the part where he uploads the body, and combines the powers of MFC and himself? So she'd bite, he'd chain...
I mean, when one of the Duster masqueraded as a boss monster back in chapter 1 for the fake fight, he was stronger than normal foot soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
My boy D really upped his INT stat in the past year. He wouldn't have been anywhere near capable of throwing those subtle little barbs at a superior and get away with it.
Not just INT he also level up his AGI and unlocking some new skills from the skill tree.
While other manga spend 10 chapters just for training arc, Negi was like "The best I can do is time skip"

Last edited:

T51

Double-page supporter
pretend im an idiot right

did yellow keeper have any interaction with D last Arc? can someone remind me as i have completely forgotten 90% of what happened last arc

did yellow keeper have any interaction with D last Arc? can someone remind me as i have completely forgotten 90% of what happened last arc
They were both in the snake executives obstacle course dream. I don't remember D being close enough to hear yellow keeper talking about his role in making the invaders for most of it, but maybe that time interval was an exception.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny how everyone is still politely ignoring they know D's real identity, even though it's an open secret now.

I liked page 12 though, I think that's the first time we've seen him getting angry on someone else's behalf. I hope he acknowledges he likes Chidori and Hisui before the ens.

Dex-chan lover
They were both in the snake executives obstacle course dream. I don't remember D being close enough to hear yellow keeper talking about his role in making the invaders for most of it, but maybe that time interval was an exception.

I went back to check. Chapter 96, page 9. He explicitly says it directly to D.

Dex-chan lover

Juji caught them both in his dream world. D unsuccessfully tried killing Yellow, so Yellow bragged to him a bit about his accomplishments, like creating the Invaders and Divine Tools. D realizes that Divine Tools are people.

Dex-chan lover
The balls on D to say that to yellow keepers face. D is so confident now but it also doesn't feel overly confident to me as he knows a lot more about what is going on now.

Dex-chan lover
Those chains anchored to each battalion's base right? I only recognize yellow and red.

Not just INT he also level up his AGI and unlocking some new skills from the skill tree.
While other manga spend 10 chapters just for training arc, Negi was like "The best I can do is time skip"
Atleast, he's doing training with best exec so far until his master died because starving. That's good for upgrade D's performance

Users who are viewing this thread