Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - R1000

I think something is wrong with my head.
I read the action scenes with Ginyu Force's theme song. 😂

I sure hope Negi has thought the plot through this time, QQ was really good until the last arc.

Group Leader
Bros, my heart is going doki-doki for this waifu. Could she be the one to earn what Nino and Miku were denied?

dD30tzW.png

Dex-chan lover
@Frazaell
Unfortunately one chapter does not a good story make. A lot of authors will spend months rewriting the opening to their manga before submitting and having it accepted. Then, once they're stuck in the weekly grind, they have to write and draw at a frantic pace and lose the ability to plan ahead. Once they run out of pre-written material, they end up having to make the story up as they go along. That's why so many manga fall off hard after a good opening, but we'll see how this one goes.

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting for now.

Though I'm wondering how the executives were annihilated (or even how they are losing this war) if the villains are seemingly immortal.

Basically, Its a wrestling manga disguised as a sentai series.

Its about a real alien invasion thats been reduced to a scripted event after the aliens executive, the big shots, have all been wiped out. The fodders are kept alive as a peace treaty, and they hold matches against the rangers for publicity sake.

MC is one of the fodders and he's tired of being a joke or a jobber. He decides to flip the script and is looking to enlist as a ranger.

Group Leader
His master plan is to become a ranger and lose. It'd be the perfect thematic ending for his character. Winning by losing.

Users who are viewing this thread