Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - R1000

I really like ratman and other superhero shit, so this was good for me. Chap 1 was decent, looking forward to the other chapters in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author depicts the foot-soldiers as a bunch of jaded storyboard writers on their 13 season of a show. The environment is primed for a revolution.

So much potential. I'm don't think that there's gonna be space for romance.

Double-page supporter
Awesome! I love the double meaning in that last panel where he faces the billboard!

Contributor
Ah yeah, what a nice start.

I want to see these heroes beaten or even worse, just casually lilling bad guys again and again.

just like go toubun but it ranger and the villian just want to be winner in this game.... it like cruel world that there being hate and not win in single match... damnnn

Dex-chan lover
YOO THIS LOOKS HELLA GOOD

If an author has to make a harem romcom manga to build up a reputation so that they can come out with this level of stuff, hell I'm with it! Can't wait for more.

Fed-Kun's army
@GambierBay
It just the same author I think.
If this the same world it will be in the far future where Futarou already death, even if he appear it will be flashback.
But who knows, maybe Futarou changed his job into professor or doctor after an accident happens to Yotsuba, seeking to save her he went crazy and obsessed with immortality. Maybe he is the villain behind this stupid society.

Users who are viewing this thread