Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 145 - Footsoldier on the Run

Can someone remind me when D openly admits he's an invader to Hisui and Chidori? I thought they both know but all of them (including D) pretend that his secret is not out yet?

Dex-chan lover
The Rangers (who have control over the Sky-Base Invaders) forced S to act as the target for this little PR stunt...and D ended up stuck in his place as the target when he dipped. Either that, or D was the target all along, though I don't know why Green or Hisui would do that to him...but who knows?
Even if he was, doesn't mean they were in on it. I could see yellow making him the target and manipulating them into an awkward position between acknowledging him and publicly letting an invader off or killing a comrade and thorn in his side.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I thought they both know but all of them (including D) pretend that his secret is not out yet?
yes
Can someone remind me when D openly admits he's an invader to Hisui and Chidori?
D didn't admit it directly to Hisui, but chapter 114 is Hisui confirming she knows he is sakurama and them fighting together against Yakushi is basically them accepting that he is 'sakurama' of green battalion.

green battalion is still hiding his identity from other rangers, (though higher ups like yellow probably know since they got the footage of them fighting together)

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the day someone or something wipes that shitty smug grin off of Yellow's face, or just straight up kill him

Somehow I think he'll still be smiling even if he did get killed

The Rangers (who have control over the Sky-Base Invaders) forced S to act as the target for this little PR stunt...and D ended up stuck in his place as the target when he dipped. Either that, or D was the target all along, though I don't know why Green or Hisui would do that to him...but who knows?
I think Yellow is the one that staged it all for D to be there. On re-reading the chapter that seems to be the case

Dex-chan lover
I low key love that bank teller who was chill the whole time and just like "sure, here's 100 yen". Assuming she wasn't in on it.

So it seems like the Rangers and Neos staged this for ratings. The "bank robbery" invader was meant to actually cause a commotion probably at the bank from the dialogue and start making news there. Course it didn't and Mr. MC got involved not knowing what's going on and needed up mistaken for the invader put up to this sham.

Right now I kinda wonder if anyone at the bank that was "robbed" when the invader "robbed" it is there watching this and just rapidly losing faith in both sets of Rangers 🤣🤣.

Dex-chan lover
I think Yellow is the one that staged it all for D to be there. On re-reading the chapter that seems to be the case
He did not. S warped back against what he was ordered, saying he didn't want to die. Yellow was involved in the production of the show and in the answer to the challenge of the new rangers. He's overseeing because he wants to beat them.

Dex-chan lover
Hisui chapter good
D definitely wasnt the target

Users who are viewing this thread