Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 152 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 8

Dex-chan lover
Kinda surprised Father-in-Law merely told him it was a possibility rather than fact; that suggests the Invader Rights made their own human-to-invader formulas from scratch rather than using, even in part, anything from the rangers.

Double-page supporter
WAIT A SECOND. If the the invaders are created by humans as we already know, does it include fighters like D too? AND IF it is, then they were once humans and had their lives going on. We can get a whole arc about D's human life before turning into this. Can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
Every new arc feels like it's reaching the climax of the story, and yet it keeps going. I wonder how much is going to happen this time. Hopefully yellow dies like a fucking bitch.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A SECOND. If the the invaders are created by humans as we already know, does it include fighters like D too?
Atleast, only for Executive

Foot soldier created by Death Messiah, but we can't confirm that exec also man made(previous one, not from IRA incident)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Atleast, only for Executive

Foot soldier created by Death Messiah, but we can't confirm that exec also man made(previous one, not from IRA incident)
No, foot soldiers were created by Executives, at least they told us this way. The more I think about it, the more it sounds possible. Foot soldiers might really be former humans.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the dragon mascot is. Is it also artificial? Or will it be revealed to be the true mastermind.

Also i wonder if there are actually any aliens then, or everything is native to the earth.

Dex-chan lover
is it time for D's mid-life crisis arc :meguuusad:
D's midlife crisis arc part 2 since the first one happened during the three way war arc.
Actually now that I think about it, this entire series is about D's midlife crisis.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the dragon mascot is. Is it also artificial? Or will it be revealed to be the true mastermind.

Also i wonder if there are actually any aliens then, or everything is native to the earth.
I'm thinking that the dragon mascot is actually the dragon god that grants the dragon priestesses their power. As to why they sided with yellow and allowing him to kill almost all the priestesses is still a mystery.

I don't think there will be any real aliens, since everything that happened can be traced back to Suzukiri clan. Yellow did experiment on them, turning them into DT and people into invaders with their power also. Although their origins were never really explained.

Last edited:
What if D, or all Foodsoldiers because they were probably 1 person, belonged to Suzukiris family.
i've always been speculating that D and by extension the rest of the footsoldiers are the collective of the unborn/newborn dragon priest since yumeko was talking to a pregnant dragon priestess in a flashback in ch 105

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Imagine finding out that not just your entire life, but your entire races purpose was completely meaningless. that your people were made just to be nothing more than props for entertainment. I really hope hibiki and the neo rangers in general continue to take a more active role from this point on. Im also hoping to see pink keeper make a comeback at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread